Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday, June 11, 2012





 FAMILY!!!!
AHHHHH!!!!! I am doing good again haha no big deal! Some weeks are harder than others and especially when they just break you down eventually! Right now I'm happy again... :) see! But even happier about Tanner!!!! UHHH!!! I wanna just hug him! I am soooo happy for him! SOOO HAPPY! He is a stud, and I know that he will come to love it, and so will T roy! Tell the Hinds family I love them and to email Tanner and Troy that I love them soooo much! I'm trying not to email anyone that isn't family because the Mission President this last week told us its just one of those small things that is breaking the rules but stops us from receiving those MIRACLES!! Sooo... if you are wanting me to email you and I don't I'm sorry... :(I wish I could BUT.... we need some miracles haha! So last week I sent some pictures! There is one of me with a stain and a frowny face.... yeah that was Bird Poop haha I was walking and was like "wow... it reeks! Check your shoes Elder" and we both did and as a checked my right shoe I saw the beastly dump of an obnoxious sparrow... uhhh haha just my luck huh?? I forgot to mention about my district so I will write that right now! Its me and Elder Steele, then there are 2 English elders named Elder Kozak (from Ogden, UT) and Elder Snow (from St George UT) and they are awesome, we usually hang with them on P days and they are really cool guys, I love um! Then there are 2 Chinese elders named Elder Yu (Hong Kong/Vancover Canada) and then now Elder Tsai (Taiwan/Vancover Canada) But we had one other who just left today named Elder Snow (Washington DC) and he was the district leader but he left early because he finished out his mission and is returning to the Air Force! I told him to look for Beanie haha! This last week like I said was super solid! It flew by soooo fast! Its because we were working hard though haha! We had Zone Conference this week and it was BOMB! We have the biggest zone in the mission because we are in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and it is HUGE! So we had a lot of people, but lets just say this before hand, we got a text that we all needed to prepare talks to give there so that they could just randomly call.... well... my comp told me cause he has the phone... but I thought he was joking.... soo... do you see where I'm going with this? hahah we get there and what do you know... I get called on... it was just like when I gave a talk in the MTC before leaving, I just KNEW I was getting called on haha I felt it. But so I got up and just went with the spirit and I did nothing! I didn't but the spirit helped me and It felt way good, I LOVED IT! I love talking so it worked well with me haha! There were probably 40/50 people there too just FYI.. But another cool thing was there is this Elder who is one of the assistants and he played the piano.... WOW... He can just go off and just do whatever and play it with hymns and mix them... yeah its insane... he played forever and then like in the middle he played I love to look for rainbows (that primary song) and I was like tearing up... because he was just playing to a slide show of people who had been Baptized from our Mission and stuff in the past... uhhh soo insanely spiritual... SOOO GOOD ! I have an awesome way to compare the Book of Mormon to what a mission is too haha, so this is some scriptural doctrine here! What a mission feels like is this, Alma 36:21... The hardest times are hard, but the better times are even better than um.. just look it up! Its steezy. Like I said about the English Elders, we do everything with them! This last week we all made food, Like Elder Steele made "Tres Leches" (Its a Spanish Cake made with 3 types of milk... SOO BOMB! Unless you are lacktos haha i dunno how to spell that!) And I made rice :) I'm getting good at putting rice in the thing and letting it cook! I eat SOO much rice and beans and tacos... yeah i can actually cook decent! I just do what I've seen you do for years ma and I am putting it to good use haha you should feel honored :) I even made french toast!!! believe it or not!!!! But anyways And the English made Pork Chops... yeah it was an amazing meal haha I loved loved loved it! Eating has been good! We eat quite a bit and I have most definitely gained back that weight I lost in the MTC! Going into it I thought I would never eat again in my life, but now I am haha A LOT! Oh and also lately we have found this creepy Jamaican centipede everywhere! He is so big haha my comp named Him "The Brother of Shelob" haha the thing is a beast, I got a picture of him! I shouldn't have because he got away cause of it! now he is lurking everywhere to kill us! hahah but anyways... alright! I love you all so much! AND I LOVE hearing from you haha mom i LOVED bubbas letter about me and cait! SOOO FUNNY! he is a goof ball! And all of the boys are! They are awesome, I saw the pictures of us, I have it on my desk, but I saw it the other day and just smiled... because the 2 pictures are SO different, but we look the same... just older... and once we can do that again... in like 3 or so years before Caden leaves... yeah its gonna be just like that one! Bubba will have like chest hair and armpit hair not just that peach fuzz crap haha! its gonna be Gnarly! Welp... I hope this is better than last weeks! I hope you are doing awesome!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH! and I have just 3 things to leave you with:
1. Yeah this one is toolish but on Jersey Shore Vinny gets a new Tat right? So anyways it says "Let Go, Let God"... lame show to some yes.. stupid thing to say Brock? Maybe... but the meaning is AWESOME.. Don't worry... Let Go... just Let God Help you!
2. Luke 1:37 "For with God, NOTHING shall be Impossible"
and 3. Mark 5:36 (This is my favorite!!) "BE NOT AFRAID, ONLY BELIEVE!"
I love you so much! Don't be afraid, ONLY believe! Stay Strong. Stay Happy. And Remember Alma 36:21.. There are going to be hard times... but you cant have good without the bad right? I love you!

Forever and Always!
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment