Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Monday, June 26, 2012 "We get a car"

Hey Mommy/ Familia!!!
What are the odds of that happening haha that the one time on splits he comes and brings that?  So 1 its translated from English to Spanish and also in another room its translated to Mandarin! and NOPE I'm staying here ha ha I'm gonna be here for another transfer! I'm pretty happy and I'm super happy because we also are getting a CAR!!!! Its going to help us soooo much! especially, because Mississauga is HUGE and if we have an appointment at the North it will take us like 3 hours to get down to the Center and yeah haha its a mess at times, but I'm stoked about the car! I FINALLY got all the mail! I don't like sending it to the mission office because you don't get it forever! I got a letter from Cait, and I got all your letters and Packages that day too but they came right to our house! I loved the little gum packages too hahah! It made me laugh! I love when you send pictures too mom, I love seeing everyone! Everyone looks the same so looks like nothing has changed haha! I loved the graduation pictures cause I got to see you and dad! I haven't seen one in forever! and also Grandma Peg sent me one of the whole family! It looks like it turned out pretty good! So about going out to eat... I WOULD LOVE TO! BUT.... we don't go to much, we usually just go home and eat... and sometimes its a waste of time because it would be easier just to eat out and not have to wait on a bus and just drive back home, but when we eat out its SUPER good! But its all good, We do P Days! Everything is SUPER expensive too. Like 5 bucks more for everything ha ha. Its a joke .We ate at Wendys this week and I had some weird french fries! They are called Poutine? I think that's how you spell it! But its fries with gravey and cheese on it, and it was actually pretty good, I think I'm going to try it again but this time at a good place haha!

So I don't have too much for this week! But I'm grateful for the hanky's grandma gave me! cause I always have one with me cause I sweat so freakin much haha, its beyond humid and hot and you know how frustrated I get when I am dying! So I get a headache cause I sweat and then I just sweat more! There is nothing to much to do but wipe my face off with a hanky and sizzle to death! Its good though! I think I've lost quite a bit of weight, we walk a lot and we sweat more... well I do haha! But its still fun no matter what! Last Sunday I forgot to mention this Asian lady came up to me and was like "Ah U fum Amewika?" (Are you from America in Old Lady Chinese haha) and I was like "Yep!" and she gave me this gnarly Pin that I put on my suit ha ha it has a Canadian flag and an American flag right next to each other! Its actually way cool! super random too! This last week on splits was SOLID! I went with Elder Snow, the English, and it was soooo fun! hahaha randomly we went with the Chinese elders to a BBQ at a car dealership for some free food hahah! It was super awkward! People were just starring at us and yeah it was funny! But free burgers? I'm in! So that was funny, and we got to teach in English so that made it much easier, and we went tracting in this area where they had like 6 doors right next to each other and for a couple of them we just rang all 6 doors and just sat in the middle waiting to preach a sermon hahah! Nobody came out though.... so pretty lame! But it would have been super funny! We have been doing pretty good, I feel like we are finding more people to teach and I feel like I'm starting to be able to talk better in Spanish and also to just talk to random people on the streets! But its getting better, Yesterday was crappy... I had a headache and hadn't eaten so I felt sick but once I ate all was well! I love you guys so much! I hope that home is good and that you guys enjoyed your Vacations and are having a killer summer! I love you so much! KEEP WRITING :)
LOVE FOREVER AND ALWAYS
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment