Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Monday, February 3, 2014 "It's a Miracle"

HEY HEY!
Hate to burst the bubble but I really doubt I get that package before the 17th ha ha we just went to Brampton and wont be going back for a while! (His birthday package!)
Troy looks great I'm super happy for the character! I hope that they are doing well.
Things this week were good! We really didn't see the great results that I would have liked to see but it was still really great to see what happened. We had a Leadership meeting in Brampton and it went really well for us, the thing that is crazy about everything is that we had only a few days to be able to go out and work in our own area.. but it was a great learning opportunity in itself ha ha. We just pounded the pavement again and went out searching for the elect day after day and really didn't find anything but Muslims... I love how firm they are in their faith, but its so closed off to what God really wants to the point that its beyond blind faith! And they are very... stubborn and set in their ways.. so that's all that we had day after day after day...and it was a bummer because we weren't teaching lessons, we weren't finding people who would listen and we weren't seeing the success that we wanted.. SO.. we just kept on trying our best and kept going. Sunday comes around and really haven't found anyone too prepared that week, and we both fasted and fasted that we would find someone prepared to be baptized this transfer.. and we got home from church, ended the fast and went on our way. Well within the hour we ended up knocking on some random guys door who was beyond incredible. We talked about why we go to church and how we need to base ourselves in Christ and the Restoration etc, and he said "You know, the only thing I don't believe in as of right now is Joseph Smith... But who am I to say he's not a prophet when I don't know anything about him right? As long as you believe in God as our Father, and Christ as the Son, I'm more than willing to hear what you have to say." It was a MIRACLE. I hope that we can see some great things in the upcoming weeks here in London!
Things are going great right now, still working my butt off and really trying to do my  best. There have been a few times where I've been pretty cheesed at my performance, but the thing that I have come to know is that the Lord doesn't necessarily want us to be exactly perfect... He just wants us to understand when we aren't and then make the change and start fresh. I love repentance, and the joy that it really does bring into the lives of the people I meet as well as in my own life. I love being able to partake the sacrament and feel that cleansing power of the Atonement. I know this work is true and love helping others to be clean of their sins through the grace and mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ. I love you all, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out!
Forever and Always,
Elder B. Beyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment