Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, January 27, 2014 "Final Transfer!"


HOLY COW!!! I can not believe that at all. Man, I LOVE Caden and Hayden. They just look like they should be best friends haha. That is really so weird for me to see everyone just like normal but this time they look more mature and changed. Its really cool to see that.
Did you get to work with Spanish investigators this week?
Yes I did, it was really weird. There was a few times where I forgot how to say somethings and forgot how to teach in Spanish haha. It was really weird to me. But it went really well I really enjoyed that tender mercy. haha I don't know if the old grammar is as perfect as Lando says haha but its coming along for sure.

Any leadership meetings?
Not this week, we will this week though. I'm really excited.
What was the funniest thing that happened this week?
Hmm... I don't know. Great question haha. I don't know... I know that we are constantly laughing and having a good time but I really can't think of anything that stands out right now.

 How do you like your ward?

Great ward. We have a lot of really great people in it and they have been really helpful in supporting and feeding us. Its been hard to lose weight because they feed us so much haha
Have you gotten pretty close to your bishop?
Yeah he is the man. He has been out of town for a little while but he is really great and wants to do the work of the Lord.
How is Issac progressing?
Great but really slowly. Its a process for sure, but its awesome. It takes everyone their own time to be able to do stuff right? Its going really well though.
So with your other question. I'M STAYING HERE. I'm excited! I'm with E Bramwell again! I just realized something really crazy haha, that I served in Spanish work for 12 and 4 in English.. and half the time I served in Spanish was in Toronto haha. Pretty Long time if you think about it like that, I think that is maybe why I love it so much!

We have been really pounding the pavement like crazy. We are trying to switch some things up for this next transfer to be able to work Hard and Smart at the same time! Its going to be a lot of fun. We have had quite the amount of changes in the Zone and are hoping to see some real miracles coming up from that! I'm really excited!
 
I don't have a whole lot to say! Its been busy busy busy that's about it! We are just working hard and will hopefully see some great things soon! I love you all so much. I love this gospel its so true and I really love being a missionary! The Canada Toronto Mission is the best one ever!


Forever and Always,
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment