Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 "Toronto Bound"

Mama! FAmilia!
How is it going? I love all your stories ha ha it helps me feel like I'm still right there with ya and not missing out on all the fun! I love Derek hahaha that's totally a Derek thing to do, what a stud! When I read that I told my district because it was so funny and I was laughing up a storm! Seriously though, that's a total Derek thing. This week has been super good, we have been seeing A LOT more success out here, we have been finding random new investigators right and left. We are pretty excited about the area starting to grow ha ha! SO funny stuff.... hmm oh! This week we actually were trying to have a class thing called "What do Mormons REALLY believe?" and so... No body came, which is alright ha ha but the only thing funny about it was we got a chalk board and went out in front of the church (Its a super busy road!) and wrote on the chalk board to come and stuff, it was just funny cause if you think about it, you seeing some random kids on a busy street with a huge chalkboard telling people to learn about God, we got tons of lookers though ha ha. OH I got a gift card from the Gees! Tell them I love them and its so awesome ha ha, I haven't found the place that its for but I'm searching away for it! So the car has helped beyond all imagine! Seriously, I got to drive it for about 3 days and then they saw that I have 2 speeding tickets... to tell Troy this is all his fault I cant drive here ha ha. The only way I can is if I take like a course thing, I don't really know how to explain it ha ha but yeah so I'm pretty bummed out, I was LOVIN to drive again! It was sooo weird! But we got a Chevy Malibu hahah, we look like straight up business men, rollin up in the Boo and church clothes hahah! Its pretty funny but super great! This week we got a call from this lady to come and speak with her son about his life. He is 15 and she thinks he is doing bad things... so we went and talked to him and we bore our testimonies of how we know what he is going through.. haha I know exactly his shoes... I cant believe how much I hated being with my family, and how much pain I caused um, so me and elder Steele just tried to help them out, it was super spiritual.. So that was last Saturday... Yesterday we went and talked to his aunt and uncle and aunts sister... so we talked about that but also shared the Restoration! It is crazy! We are being blessed with the blessings of people coming into our pathway. This letter is crappy cause I'm writing as fast as possible cause we are going to TOROONTOOO!!! YEAHHHHH!!!! ha ha I'm soooo stoked!! so let me just say this, My Spanish... Crappy.... everything about it... I sound like a 5 year old. Do I care? no. Not one bit. Because I don't need to speak. I just need to bring the spirit and help them feel it even if it sounds like gears grinding together or like how Caden sounded when he used to grind his teeth, haha? But seriously. Its so amazing how I can walk away from a lesson and I know I tried to speak and I know it sounded awful, trust me, my comp always lets me know what I do wrong... ha ha its pretty frustrating at times, but the times I try, are the times I enjoy. I love you all so much! Keep me updated and keep smiling! IT ALL WORKS OUT. Just enjoy it ha ha.
I love you! Forever and Always!
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment