Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday, October 22, 2012 "Stay Committed"

HEYYYY!!
Whats goin on?? I'm glad you liked the card ha ha I loved it! No not yet with the package... I think it will be there today though! Ha ha I KNEW, Josh was going to Mexico. It was like the most obvious feeling I have ever felt ha ha. Cars is going Mandarin. I know it. ha ha So with Christmas stuff... Seriously the only thing I might want is to sent P Day clothes home and just get new tracting pants that I buy out here! EASY :) ha ha because I have like Way too many p-day things.. you need like none. You never wear normal clothes ha ha. So I just want to have nothing at all so in my suitcases its super easy to get around!
Jeez.. I don't think that I deserve that much credit with T Mitch... HE is the one who read, HE is the one who prayed and HE is the one who changed... and the SPIRIT of the LORD told him it was all the truth ha ha... I just told him to read ha ha. But I love him soo much. I really cant believe that he said that much. I was tearing up for sure in the Library, I think people were thinking "Man Mormons are weird!" ha ha but oh well... I means a lot that he said that. Give him a kiss for me ;)
This week was really really sweet! It was a different one for sure ha ha. We passed by loads of people and really didn't find too many, but it was an improvement! We got 3 people at church so that was really good too! We are really trying to do everything that we can and its definitely starting to pay off! I'll say this much, you can feel a different in your life when you obey God, and when you don't... Even the littlest of things will let you know that He left you or not. Its so intense. STRIVE FOR THE SPIRIT. Its sooo AWESOME. seriously though. I love the Spirit. I have had many chances to live with it. Many chances and the hardest thing is listening to EVERY prompting. Its super hard but its getting there!
I don't have too many crazy things for ya this week but I do have some stories haha.. So the first one. As a missionary you have things called District Meetings... (have a RM explain  so I don't have to ;) ) And after you usually go out and eat. Well this one day it was only us and another companionship and we went to this place called RD's... Its a BBQ place... So we went and were having a good time for sure and were getting ready and I ordered this thing that the other Missionaries told me to get... "The Mammoth Poutine" which is 6.5 pounds of fries, pulled pork, gravy, and cheese... well you know where this is going... especially with my appetite.. 6.5 pounds later and fatter I came out victorious! hahahah no joke it turned straight to fat! By the time that I hit about 1/4 the way done I was full... BUT I was committed to eat it so I did... haha really weird, and fat story I know.. but how does this reflect on life...? I'll tell you. I went into that thinking, I'm going to eat the Mammoth of all Poutines and I'm going to do it no matter what. Elder Parker on the other hand went in thinking, I'm going to "try" and have leftovers probably... what a wimp haha jk. but anyways...Look who finished. Yes it proves I'm fat and gross but I was full at a FOURTH... and still did it... Its the same thing with life. What you put into something you will get out of it... if you go into something thinking you will fall short or not get what you expected... well hate to break it to you that's whats going to happen. ha ha so do that. Have faith. Go for it! GO BIG.




haha other stories are just examples of what we do to find Spanish people.. Lately we have been going into apartments and waiting for people to get in there so we can get in too and we go walk through them ha ha. I don't think its illegal but its sketchy sometimes haha and we listen to doors and if it sounds or smells Spanish we knock it. Pretty random yeah? I cant believe we do it sometimes, but HEY we're desperate! we need to get some baptisms ha ha! Its really been fun.
Well hey.. I love you all. Work hard, STAY COMMITTED.... Especially with school, sports, work and attitude. What you put in is what you are going to get out! I love you.
Forever and Always,
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment