Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday, October 1, 2012 "Bubba's a teen"

OYY!! FAMILIA!
 
SUP? Geez, Bubba's in the old teens now eh? YIKES... You need to adopt a baby or something to keep you guys looking pretty young or something ;) ha ha Just Teasing!!!
This last week was a really good one! Flew by.. now that I think of it ha ha, it really is crazy looking back on it! Thanks for the K town info :) and the Population!! Everyone asks that so I'm glad I have it ha ha! Umm... Lets see... Probably the coolest thing that has happened this last week was probably... that Elder Parker (NOT PACKER ha ha) were able to just talk in Spanish a lot... not all the time ha ha but a lot.. Like I feel pretty good with Spanish right now, not amazing but I feel like I can get by now! sooo that's good :) We had some pretty good lessons. We have been working with these little kids named Matthew and Maya (Matthew looks like bubba and is his same age) ha ha but its been way fun! Their mom is a less active member and we have been working not only with them but with her and it is truly amazing to see how much God loves the Family... FAMILIES ARE GNARLY!!! Its the best. We are sooo blessed in this life to have our family, especially, because ours is centered on the Gospel. Its so real and genuine what you find through God and His love towards them as well! 
 
We have been really trying to find people and actually funny story! The other day we were walking and Elder Parker started talking to someone and was like "Hey hows it going, have you ever had the chance to talk to missionaries before?" the guy looks at us and is like "Uh, yeah actually I have" then Elder Parker was like "Oh awesome! What'd you think? Did you like the message or like have you met with them more?" and he was like "Uh you could say that.." and Elder Parker was like "oh no... are you a member?" and he was like "yeah... ha ha" it was really so funny. Probably just because we weren't doing anything too crazy and that was out of now where and I guess its really common here to do that, just talk and then the people end up being members ha ha! This week though was fast Sunday.. really hard cause I was starving and what not but the testimony meeting was so different... unlike anything else... There was not one idle second, not one.. The People were lining up to speak... and right when someone was done another came up, and then another... it was CRAZY! Even in the "Mormon State" you don't see that... Spanish people are seriously my inspiration, we have an investigator named Enith.. and she is basically a dry member because she cant get baptized right now but she is incredible.... and we were talking to her yesterday and it was SOOOOO insane.. Her testimony is unlike anything I've ever heard.. Uh... Its so amazing to see people have so much trust in the Lord, and so much faith that He can fix the problems. I really cant believe it. I know that its true, its hard at times but I know that this work is the Lords and that anything through Him is the thing to do. I love you all so much and I'm sorry its short but this computer sucks and keeps turning off and its going to again! Please force Cars to make me CD'S and send me them ha ha and if you can send me some Common Spanish expressions and also my Eagle scout credit card in my wallet in my room ha ha random yes but thanks :) I love you. SMILE ;) its fun if you do it!
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder Beyer :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment