Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday, October 29, 2012 "I'm Gone"

MOMMA!!! and I guess everyone else ha ha
Well.... I'm gone... :( I'm out of yet another area really fast ha ha... Um I have been really hoping that I would be here and really hoping that all would work out but hey... didn't really do as I had expected... I'm going to a place called London, and its in the Southwestern part of Ontario?? I believe?? and I'm going to be follow up training, which means... well in training you have 2 transfers, and followup training is when the person doesn't finish training because their trainer moves away... sooo I'm going to be a trainer in a way ha ha! That's pretty cool! Right now I'm... ehh... I'm good. I was pretty sad at first. Because Elder Parker and I have been really getting along and I feel just so happy about this area! But last night we were waiting right, and our district leader called and said they got transferred... SO we ASSUMED that that meant we were safe because they call by districts! and so we were waiting and writing in the journals ( oh by the way I bought a new journal and its awesome! Sorry its a little late notice on the Card ha ha! Buy Carsen one without lines... because you can choose if you want to write really big or really small! I love it :) ) and then... all of a sudden... FJKDLSB:IVBH:JKBVS: (vibrate of phone) and it was an unknown number and Elder Parker answered and sure enough... I'm leaving. I'm a little stressed... BUT I'm really getting better! NO WORRIES ha ha! I still haven't gotten my package... the mail here is really AWFUL ha ha and that's another reason why I don't have you send mail to my addresses because I move so much that I would lose seriously all of my mail ha ha!
 
SO this last week... I just have some quick stories... Probably my favorite things that I have been doing is that I have been really getting into studying! Weird right? I get like brain highs ha ha my brain loves it! I wish I would have figured this out sooner! But the only way I get them is when I study things I like! Soo... Out here is like Spanish and DEEP Doctrine haha. Weird yes, but the Deeper the better! IT makes religion so much cooler! ha ha Spanish is really picking up faster and I understand and can talk quite a bit now, I'm still not good but I'm getting there! Ask Randy what part of Venezuela he served in because I have met people from there but every time I say "Oh en serio? Mi Tio servio su mision alla!" they always ask what part and well... I have not the slightest clue ha ha I always just say "I forgot" or "I don't remember" ha ha but yeah!
The next best thing, was that we were able to see the primary program.... Soo... I have seen 2 since being out, 1 for mothers day and then this one... and this was in Spanish... it was SOO insane. I LOVED it... It was just like the ones back home but in Spanish and sooo cute ha ha! I love the programs in the wards! There is NOTHING, like the Spirit of a little kid... they are so cute and they are the closest ones to our Heavenly Father, I know that for a fact! It was a renewal of Spiritual energy for sure!
HAHA there was this one contact that Elder Parker and I had... His name was Bob (Great name huh? Hint hint grandpa :) ) but it was really funny, because the first thing he said was "Mormons? NOPE. Not going to convince me!" and was not interested... but because we were ourselves ha ha... by the end he was shaking our hands with BOTH of his and saying "God bless you! Pass by anytime!!" ha ha it was sooo funny! He said he wants Mitt Romney to win! because he hates the "Communist Obama". Politics of the States are talked more about here then there... that's for sure ha ha
Lastly, We were able to do this thing for a little bit with the Zone Leaders haha... Sooo... If you have read the book "Our Search for Happiness" by M. Russell Ballard it was like this! 30 or so Baptist members wanted to know more about us MORMONS, and we were able to talk to them! We were there for only a short time but the Zone Leaders went and talked at their church and everything and then we came and helped out at ours! Well... They showed them the Restoration... and well right after that it was like an instant Bible bash fest ha ha they were throwing down questions right and left and getting pretty heated at some points! it was really a one of a kind experience ha ha that's for sure! There was a guy from England who spoke Spanish! It was quite the accent hahaha but he was a really awesome guy!
I'm worried if I'm going to survive this winter or not... its seriously SO cold already haha, the wind eats your bones like a wolf after a rabbit... I walked outside today and the only thing that kept me motivated at it was because I wanted to email you hahah :) I know that things are hard at times but seriously I have a testimony from just barely that you can get through it with the love of your family... and your God! I feel happy right now, only because of prayer and because i have been blessed to have you all in my life.
 
"Smooth Waters don't make a skilled Sailor"
 
ha ha this was in Presidents email today... Its so true... When its easy.. You don't grow! That's why the Lord moves me every single transfer ha ha. He knows I have plenty of growing to do! ha ha stay happy! Be positive, BE YOURSELF and TELL ME WHERE CARS IS GOING :) :) I'm feeling either Hong Kong, Taiwan, or CANADA TORONTO MANDARIN!!!!
 
I love you so much! Remember that, Eh?
 
Love forever and always,
 
Elder Beyer :P

No comments:

Post a Comment