Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday, November 12, 2012 "Don't Quit the Piano"

Yoolaa Commoo estaasss??
 
WHATS UP? ha ha this week was a much better one. I am in the swing of things and I LOVE IT. haha in every area I have kind of relied on the other companion to find our way around and to be able to know basically everything... NOT HERE ha ha.. starting from scratch here has been really fun. At first really hard... REALLY hard. But it was for a reason, I have come to know my Father in Heavens power... and ability to help me with anything. Soo 2 things before I forget, on Pday I can play piano... I want to play and learn some songs.. if you could send me the sheet music of "a river flows in you" I already know it but there are parts I need to finish and "Death of dumbledore" by John Schmidt is the composer on that one. I just really want to have a couple of really spiritually uplifting songs to play whenever, preferably at baptisms :) ha ha that would be incredible! umm.. things are truly starting to pick up... we have found lots more people and have been finding such prepared people!!! Last night we found a guy named Moses and he is SOO prepared... really I cant wait to see what happens with him. It was the last contact of the day too... uhh.. the Lord tests us sooo much haha. But I love this place. The ward is really so cool! Its a Branch, I got to bear my testimony yesterday ha ha, all in Spanish and the elder that left here was the pianist... so I was a big let down haha... so I'm saying this now, CADEN BUBBA AND COUSINS... DON'T QUIT THE PIANO. If you already have then start back up again. I kid you not it is the coolest thing ever. take advantage of your young knowledge to learn quickly. You will not regret being incredible at such a cool thing. I wish I would have still played. I love it. I have a random question, on my plaque in the church does it say the "Canada Toronto Mission" or the "Toronto Canada Mission" because the first one is the correct one... and I hope it says that ha ha its random but I will explain why the thought came into my head later. 
 
The branch is really so cool, the President is President Allison and he is gnarly, he is super young and a returned missionary from Honduras. He is way cool and guess where his wife served her mission... France and at that time she covered Carsens area... and E Vanderstels mom... Same place haha. Carsen is going to have such a sick mission. really soooo sick... But not as cool as the CTM ;)
I want to share some personal experiences about this last week... We were struggling to know what to do, but now we have goals and we are working towards them.. We taught 2 lessons this week where I seriously walked out of the lesson, on such a spiritual high that I really didn't even know what to think about... and whats funny is my Spanish has gotten A LOT better these past 2 transfers because I need to talk a lot more... BUT whats crazier is that yeah its better... BUT its nothing without the Spirit... ha ha I mean I can get by with my own knowledge... but in lessons, when the Spirit is there.. Psshh I don't know what is going on half of the time ha ha seriously... Like things get explained, the people are touched by the Spirit... its seriously the best feeling.. to feel a force work through you and see people seriously get touched by it. There is nothing like it. I love when I can see the look in someones eyes, when you ask a question and then it clicks and the Spirit just works on them. This last week was a big testimony builder of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and how when we use those principles in our lives we see the blessings. Faith was the biggest concept to them all... Just quick run downs.. There is a recent convert named Jose. He was going to be deported to Colombia... because of prayer and faith they are staying now... His wife wants to be baptized and his son came to church for the first time last week... there is another lady named Nubia... she committed to baptism... and then we are starting to find potentials... We are SO blessed to have what we have to work with right now. The Lord truly loves each and everyone of us with a passion. I cant wait to see what the future has in store for London Spanish. 
 
I love you all so much. I want you to know this if nothing else... That the Lord loves us. We are given chances to grow and once we come unto Him through the principles of the Gospel we can find the most success ever. If we have FAITH, and we REPENT of whatever we have done and take upon ourselves His name through BAPTISM or a renewal through  the SACRAMENT, and strive for the HOLY GHOST as a guide and ENDURE TO THE END... holy cow... the world is limitless when you have God as a teammate, as your coach and as your friend... its limitless. I know without doubt that God lives and loves us. Live the Gospel and you will find Joy.
 
I love you all.
Forever and Always,
 
Elder Beyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment