Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday, November 26, 2012 "Follow Him"

Hey there!!!
Hows it going?? So right of the bat, Things with the comp are incredibly good, we are working hard. He is a champion ha ha. We are working hard, talking to tons of people and things will work out.. its just on the Lord's time now right?
I need a couple of favors... 1. tell Jan to tell Landon to hook me up with some native script cases hahah... unless he doesn't want to :/... 2. what is t Mitch's address??!!! I need to write him!!!!!! and this is really really dumb of me... but you know those planners i sent home? umm.. if you can... can you send them back?? Just the ones that say 1 2 and 3 on them.. not the MTC ones.... yeah I don't know why I sent them home because they can still help me now ha ha... SORRY!!!!
SOOo... Listen here... while you all were having a great time at the Cabin.. you ALL missed out on the BEST Thanksgiving feast EVER haha. I went to a place called El Ranchito and scarfed down some nice Latin grub. I still remember when you guys complained about that one Thanksgiving in Las Vegas where you ate at taco bell... I don't know why you did?! Spanish food on thanksgiving is INCREDIBLE!!! haha.... oh wait... I know why... cause my food was actually real and not instant death in a bag... my bad. haha but still really awesome week! 
Get  a load of this! You know how at some parking garages there is like a gate that goes up and down?? yeah so we were there and it wasn't working... SO we were trying to figure it out.. and then it opened but we didn't get our ticket... but you need the ticket to get out... so we were waiting and this lady was flipping out behind us! sooo we were like um... OK?? and she was like "GO!! GET YOUR TICKET LATER!!!!!" So we went... and she tried to follow behind us.. well it didn't really work out and she plowed down the thing, then she got out and skuzzed us HARD, and then just walked away... did nothing about it hahah I will send a picture to let you understand more hahah. But crazy huh??? Some people :/....
We have been really working hard here in the great land of London. Its been really really really cold.. umm... its super hard to get used to. It eats your soul. But its starting to snow!!! its crazy!! I have been here for every season now! I cant believe that. And on top of that, I'm freezing now and everyone says its not even cold yet!!! UH... Mom, you and your blasted cold genes are spreading off on me ha ha. You get cold so easily, and now its happening to me!!! I FREEZE ha ha.. Hopefully I survive this winter...
I hope this doesn't ruin anything with Blair bear and his lady friend, but tell um to get hitched already. He has to beat Troy on this suspenseful race ha ha!! I'll hook him up with some "loonies and toonies" (that's Canadian money) just so he can be L Roy aka the moose! Just let me know man.
Back to a serious note..
I think the greatest part about everything is just went you stop worrying... You see so many people try to fix things that don't need fixing.. or trying to adjust the mission (OR LIFE) to finally fit their standards of living... We never should do that. There are guidelines for a reason.. we should live by them... The Gospel, and everything about it doesn't need adjusting. We need to adjust ourselves. With life.. There are no limits to happiness, there are guidelines to make it easier though... we still have the choice of Agency, but how often do we use it for the right? Once we are off the path, its harder to find the signs back... but its still possible... Don't make your own trails in life, but follow the way of the Savior, with His ways we know that we will make it to the destination safely, but if we make our own trails we are more likely to get lost. FOLLOW HIM. you wont regret it.
I love you all so much... I am SO sad that I cant see you and be with you... its not fun... BUT if we all follow the path of the Savior we don't need to worry... Families are eternal and so are friendships... Please stay on the path so that no matter what happens, we'll at least have eternity right?? :)
I love you all. Stay happy. Strong. and SMILE :D
Love you forever and Always,


Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment