Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday, April 22, 2013 "Baptism"


HEYYY THERERRR!!!!
That's is some crazy stuff about Coulter... geezz! What a miracle and a half! I'm really glad to hear that he is doing well and that things are going to work out :) he's incredible! BERKLEY IS GOING ON A MISH????? WHERE????? You never told me that one!!! ha ha I wanna know now! that's crazy stuff!!! That's really neat :)
I used my credit card this week to be able to get allergy stuff... I'm dying right now ha ha like it was so bad for a little bit but now its slowly getting better, no worries :)
This week we had probably one of the craziest events EVERRRR happen ha ha! It is going to be a memory forever engraved in my mind ha ha! SO there is this lady, who had been coming to church for weeks in the English ward and just wouldn't get baptized... like just wouldn't... it was really really weird why she wouldn't because she believes in everything! Well the English elders planned for no baptism this week and actually dropped her as an investigator because she wouldn't be baptized but then she would still come to church and everything! Well their church is at 930 and ours is at 1... sooo...... she came to church this last week and we were like man... how has she not been baptized this is ridiculous! ha ha... so we went up and I asked her "so are you going to be baptized today?" and she was like ehhh I dunnoo.... and we were like "well why not? whats the reason? you know its true?" and she was like... "well... umm... I don't have white clothes!" and we went around the corner and got here the stuff... "shes like "umm... the font isn't full"... so we started to fill it... then shes like " I don't have a change of clothes...." and we found a member to take her and get it!!!! so we officially got her concerns solved... only problem is that it takes like 3 hours to fill the font.... hahah well... we all just got like pitchers and pots from the kitchen and just started filling them up in the bathroom and went to town hahaha!! and we filled it by the time she got back in like an hour!! Then I interviewed her and she came, and then got baptized!!! it was INTENSE ha ha!!!! like seriously. They weren't planning on having one but then everything just fell into place, once we were pretty bold with her and told her to just get in! ha ha coolest thing ever! We had like 3 sets of missionaries doing it ha ha! SWEETTTTT...

It built my testimony on how awesome baptism is... seriously... it was the coolest thing that had ever happened. The gospel is REAL... to those who don't believe, trust me. It is! I have just seen more and more experiences of the reality of His love the more I come to Him. This last week was incredible!
I hope that you all are well! Mom... ride my vespa so it doesn't break down ha ha and make sure to change the oil if you wanna go on a big adventure with it ;) ha ha enjoy life! Its the greatest, especially with the family! I LOVE the idea that families are eternal and that God loves us... its SWEET. nothing else can describe it! I love you!
Forever and Always,
Elder B. Beyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment