Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8, 2013 "I am staying"

HEEYYYY THERERRR!!!
 
So looks like I'm finally getting out of the pattern of changing areas every transfer haha and also changing companions! man, its crazy! I couldn't believe it when i heard that we were staying here ha ha its pretty crazy to think that! I have been here forever it feels like, but it really hasn't been that long! I'm really excited, I love this ward and the people! Its the greatest place ever! 
This last week was a great one! Its always so remarkable to be able to hear the prophets voice! I LOVE general conference ha ha I seriously long for it as a missionary! Its like the best weekend ever in the mission ha ha! So chill and so spiritual! Its the greatest thing ever for reals! I loved so many of the talks, I loved how they talked about OBEDIENCE, MISSIONARY WORK and also FAMILIES. Really so remarkable! Those to me are probably some of the greatest things that are on this earth and we can be able to do all of them TOGETHER! I just want to say that I know right away that obedience is great. I don't understand how people don't want to have happiness and blessings, ha ha it just doesn't make sense to me for reals... ha ha its like a guarantee to blessings! Missionary work is another great thing! Thomas S Monson spoke on the power of it and also on things that we can do to improve ourselves as missionaries and members! There is nothing like hearing the apostles talk about missionaries in the field when you are one ha ha its super rad! Lastly, I Love you all. My family is my dearest joy next to my testimony and the Savior. I love that the family is  eternal and love how the design of them are structured. AHHH :) I love families. I cant wait to have one ha ha!
Speaking of families, I know that baptism and the gospel unify a family more than anything else in this entire world.. For the past couple of months we have been working with this excommunicated member and he was already preparing for baptism for like a year ha ha but we were working with him to just endure to the end... He hasn't been a member for like 16 years or so and the rest of the family is... they have all been waiting for the day of his baptism and his reuniting with the church for SO long! His baptism was yesterday... and let me just say it was the COOLEST experience EVER. Seeing all of the family there, and seeing their brother rejoin not only the church but into the ETERNAL family as well... Words can not express the joy that comes from the gospel of Jesus Christ within the family. I know that this Gospel is real. I KNOW IT. There is nothing that has brought more joy to me then living obediently and understanding the gospel in depth. IT  IS  AMAZING how much the Lord loves us. His love isn't occasional, its NEVER ENDING... Even when we don't see it. Its there, I know it. I love you all and the Savior loves you too. Live the Gospel, and test to see the happiness that comes from it, and I promise you it will be there. As one of His representatives I challenge you to do that!
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment