Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday, June 10, 2013 "The Church is True"

FAMILIA!!!!
Mom ha ha don't worry about not writing me! Its completely fine ha ha! Don't feel sick all is well! ha ha I cant believe Grandma showed that to the Hallstroms... I really cant! That's nuts! I was pretty sad that I didn't stay in Toronto, basically for that reason ha ha I loved to go to the play! It was honestly so fun!
Where the heck is Rossiter going??? Those pictures were sooo random ha ha I was like what the heck! I haven't seen them in forever! Its been so weird to just recollect on things from the past at times... whenever i forget about someone and then think of them again its honestly SO weird, that's why whenever I ask you about someone I just honestly am like what the heck is happening with them!! ha ha I just want to know about like P Lunt, Tanner, Garrett... yeah ha ha I have no idea whats going on with them!
Its good to see where everyone is going! Its a great time to be a missionary, that is for sure! there is a lot of great things happening all over the place and it is evident with the spirit that can be felt in all parts of the world. Especially here in the CTM! ha ha I thought that Ashton would get his call to here, I was banking on it ha ha. There has been NOBODY from Kaysville that's gotten called here in such a long time! I'm the only one! Its a JOKE. ha ha but oh well its good stuff, I Love it here!
So we have been working with this family, and its been so fuunnnn!!! because they were a little less active for quite some time but now they are starting to come back to church and one of their kids is unbaptized! Its been SO fun working with them though. its been one of the most different experiences of my mission! Because the mom is from Peru, the dad is from Trinidad but the kids were all born here ha ha! So its a mix of EVERYTHING!!! But whats cool, is I have been able to talk with the mom lots and sometimes I get to clarify things for her! Its been a great process in this whole thing for sure! They have been coming back to church and man its SOOO fun! Its been really spiritual! At the beginning it was tough, because we felt like it was only us trying to get the son baptized... but now the whole family seems to be working hard for that goal and its WAY close now! Everyone is seriously trying and praying for him now. Its been one of the coolest things ever!! I love it out here in Barrie and I have been able to learn SO much! I have been trying to memorize scriptures and stuff ha ha its tough but teaching in English has taught me that I really do have a testimony of the gospel and that it goes deeper than I realized it does! I enjoy it so much!
I saw a "Ski Resort" out here the other day hahahah I had to take a picture and show you... its something else for sure!
I love you all. the church is true, just act and you'll find it for sure! I have no doubt about it.
Love Forever and Always,
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment