Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday, June 24, 2013 "Zone Conference"

Heyyyy THERREEEE!!!!
 
First off, thank you for the packages! They were quite INCREDIBLE haha I love the shirts, too bad its a million degrees so I don't need them right now, but when I do they will be great :) haha also thanks for the butt load of candy haha it was SOOO stinkin good! I have almost eaten it all... I maybe shouldn't be sent anymore candy.. I just eat it in like one day and get sick from it... hahah.. but its allll goooddd :))
 
This last week we had a Zone Conference with like 3 other zones haha and guess who I saw there... THE ONE AND ONLY ELDER STEELE hahahah! It was sooo funny to see him again and just laugh and talk with him! He is looking really good and seems to be really happy, I did some role plays with him and his companions in Spanish :) It was super great to speak some Spanish with everyone there!!!!! GREATTTT STUFF!!!!
 
I think that the greatest things that I have been learning in my life is the ability to just rely on the Lord whenever a trial comes into our lives. Its a really really weird thing to think that the Lord honestly just gives us trials to make us stronger ha ha.. in some senses it makes absolutely no sense but in others it really does... For example if some one is trying to get bigger in the muscle category one must work out right?? So the thing is they have to go through some resistance before they are able to grow. Its the same thing with our lives and especially the spiritual side of things.. We need to be able to endure some hard trials in order to be able to grow. If we do that and if we are capable of enduring, we will be able to grow SO much! Its one of the most incredible feelings to know that the Lord is there to help us out when we are in need if we work hard for it!
 
This past week has been a week FULL of doors slammed on our faces, and also people telling us off, but ill tell you this much, I know that you have to take a few of those before you can have some incredible weeks and finding the most prepared people ever! I love how the Lord works with us.
 
We are hopefully going to see some baptisms this week! We are looking forward to possibly 2 or 3! its going to be sweet if all works out how we had planned for it! so we will see how it goes :)
 
Well I love you all, I hope that all is well and that we all are able to help out with whatever it may be to become better and help others to be the same way!
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment