Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tuesday, November 13, 2013 "Time goes fast!"


HEY THERE!!
 
I really cant believe that Derek goes home this week. Man time goes by so fast! Its really so crazy to me!
Things have been going really well for me right now. Currently we are working hard, and are really working to making our area a great one! We have a few investigators that are working towards baptism right now and it should be a really good next couple of weeks! We have a guy named David, who is working towards the 24th of Nov, and is doing soooo good! We asked him the other day. "Well David... Whats the next step man? What do we need to do, to help you?" and he just responded.. "I have to get baptized, that's it." it was a powerful lesson for us. He is doing so well! He is a funny guy, hes about 24 and just really fun to teach! I think he is going to be baptized then! Keep him in your prayers! We also have this little kid named Mike, he is really close, i think that we are going to help him pretty soon! Hes working for the 24th right now too, but we'll see how that goes! He is awesome too, hes the 9 year old!
 
So this last week was a really fun one for us! We have a new way of finding Spanish people hahaha! You are really going to die when you hear this. So right now, we figured out that a certain kind of satellite shows where Spanish people live. You probably don't believe it, but I'm going to send a picture of what they look like haha. If they have 3 prongs that means they are Spanish. We have knocked probably 7 or 8 doors now and its been 100% right now! How crazy is that?? We found a new investigator from it the other day haha! Its so cool! It makes it so much easier for us!
I love the gospel! We have been teaching this little girl, she is 7, and her parents want us to give her the lessons before she is 8. We have been teaching her and its been so much fun. Its SO hard to teach little kids doctrine.. I see why parents are so patient and really can help them grow so much haha its TOUGH! But its so fun! its helped my understanding of the gospel increase so much, i really love it!
 
Living with 4 elders is CRAZY fun! haha its full of laughter and just straight energy for the work! I love it so much! haha its been really clean too, I've been designated as the "Patriarch of the House" because I'm the oldest haha and I get to decide who prays and stuff ;) its funny! But its been such a blast!
 
 
I know the Church is true and that we are so blessed to be in it. Don't forget that! Being a missionary has changed my life, and I'm so grateful for the Lord and all He has done for me! Its so worth it!
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment