Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday, November 4, 2013 "I'm Happy"

President Monson's home when he was the mission president!

 














Who in the heck is that with Grandmas and Grandpa??... that is NOT Bubbs. ha ha there is NO way.
Alright. Well Julio is coming out soon, so hopefully we can get everything worked out so he can meet up with you guys! He is awesome!
SO I'm probably getting kicked off.. No time.. ha ha I'm so sorry! But great week!

CN tower was SO fun ha ha we laughed so much and just loved it all!
We ha vent taught that many lessons this week, but it turned out really well! Overall all is well and we are really hoping to get some people making covenants with God really soon!
CN Towers.
I'm staying in Toronto! I'm going to be with a previous comp E Parker. Its going to be fun! We are going to have another companionship living with us for a little while so that's going to be crazy ha ha! I'll let you know how it goes!
I'm happy. And safe. Tell Kendall to email me ASAP! I wanna talk to him.

I love you. The Gospel is true. Read your scriptures and you'll find happiness I promise!
Forever and Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment