Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday, November 18, 2013 "Not going to lie!"

Hey There!
 
"Yeah we know how to cook"
I'm not going to lie.. seeing Derek, Brock and Kole was like the WEIRDEST THING EVER. Haha I really was like "what the french toast!?" haha I cant believe how fast time really has flown by and where we really have gone. I cant believe that it is almost December right now. That to me is the weirdest thing.
That poem that you sent me is EXACTLY what a mission is haha. No lie.
The FAM....Me, E. Parker, E. Johanson and E. Landgren
This week has been a really sacred and special one for me. I don't know if you will remember them, but there was a family that we taught and found in Barrie through helping them move. Their named the Pedros? Do you remember them? So they haven't been baptized still but were really working hard for everything. I wrote them a note when we went to Mission Leadership Council and gave it to Elder Thompson and he gave it to them, it was just about how i love them and my testimony. Basically one of the Assistants was on an exchange there in Barrie and they visited the Pedro's and they were able to give me a call. And I talked to the wife Ana, and she just thanked me for everything and just told me about how their process has been and that my note really effected them. She also told me that they were going to be baptized on the 22 November!!! I was tearing up, it was something really special for me. Because I have the strongest testimony on families and how they can be eternal through the gospel.
We have been teaching a wonderful family here in Toronto! I truly do know that the Lord is hastening His work solely on how many people we are finding and how many families we are teaching. I really know that there is much to do here and that as MEMBERS its our responsibility to make it happen! I really love it so much. But the thing that has been the best about this family is that there are 2 kids, a 9 year old and 3. To open the lesson with prayers, we all kneel down and i whisper to the little 3 year old what to say. HE ALWAYS wants to pray and ALWAYS makes me whisper it to him! haha its SO cute! The little 9 year old girl has a children's Book of Mormon, and knows the story better than I do, I'm not kidding! It has been such a great feeling to help families receive the blessings of the gospel! I know that its only because its the Lords work that its working so well in His way too.

 I really have come to know that the Lord lives and truly does love us. I know that this is His work and that the prophet and apostles are called of Him. I love reading the ensign from General Conference and thinking about how I can personally apply their teachings into my own life. Apply the teachings and find the joy. I know that we all need to do the Lords work and help those around us and suggest that we all there in UTAH still do the Lords work. Its not just a thing that we do when "we feel like it" this is an expectation He has set for us. Make that your number one priority.
 
I love you. Forever and Always,
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment