Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday, January 13, 2014 "Time is Flying"

Those are CRAZY pictures ha ha! I was in aw when I saw all of them!

How is your zone doing?
Super GOOD right now we are still on the upward climb right now and there are some really good things happening here! We are really working hard and the zone is doing the same thing. The District Leaders are really helping us out to make everyone stay on the same page with everything as well.
Are they catching the vision of working hard?
Absolutely. They are doing incredibly.
Did you know Carsen's new companion that came from the Toronto Stake?
Yeah what's funny is, he is a recent convert.. and I don't know if he did for sure, but I think Elder Rogers my previous companion in Barrie was there for his baptism.. I'm not sure though. But E Bramwell went teaching all the time with Jamari, and I was there for his farewell because it was at Stake Conference. I tried to go and talk to him but he was swarmed with people haha. Pretty cool eh? Small world when you're Mormon!
What is the funniest thing that happened this week?
Hmm.. Well we tracted a door and this Polish lady answered and then her Indian (From India) Husband came over and they started talking to each other "Behind our backs" in Chinese and Elder Bramwell started talking to them haha. It was pretty weird. More like "What the Heck?" kind of moment but still really funny.
What is the most spiritual thing that happened this week?
We have been teaching a lot of people and they are really understanding the Gospel. One is a kid named Isaac and he is doing great. He wants to go to BYU and is working with us to understand more about what we believe as Mormons. Its just really fun to look at someone and promise them that there is something better if they ACT. I think that is the biggest thing that was incredible, promising him that living the Word of Wisdom will bless him so much.

Thanks for sending me some questions to answer, it makes it so much easier to write letters that way haha. I honestly never know what to say when we sit down for emails anymore haha. I really don't. The week has been great and I know that some miracles are about to occur here in London!

This last week we had a really great meeting with the entire zone. We met together and got everyone rallied around the idea of being more unified and really doing our best every single day. It was cool because going in, we had some good amounts of unity in the zone, but leaving it we were like "Team London". It was great because we had the District Leaders get up there and discuss some important things that could really benefit us as individuals as well as companionship's. 


We are really starting to see the momentum switch and really start to be something incredible. I think my favorite thing about it all is when we are up there instructing there is just a HUGE amount of missionaries sitting up there and we have them all working towards the cause of becoming better. Its great.

Well the time is FLYING. I really cant believe how fast it goes sometimes and just cant believe that we have been as fortunate as we have been lately to see the blessings in our lives. The Lord is really hastening His work and I know that all of have the blessing of being a part of it! I love you all so much!

Forever and Always,

Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment