Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MOMMM!!!!! FAMILY!!!!!!!!

HOW IS IT GOING??!!!! WOW.  Its the last week in the MTC... I can not believe it!!! I will look out for that elder ma, see if I see him! So first things first there has not been much going on here but I have a cool story. Hmm, I love all the updates and everything that you are sending me! I love to hear that everyone is doing sooooo good! I sent a pack of pictures and a letter in it so I hope you enjoy it! I just ordered more pictures today so you will be getting soooo many this next week!!!! That's good grandma is doing good! I'm glad that she is fine, I will put her name in the temple today!! So I can get a calling card here if that's what I should do? I dunno what I should, if you should send me a go phone or what? you tell me! TRAVELING!!! I leave MONDAY and I have to meet at the travel office at 3 IN THE MORNING and my flight leaves at 6 IN THE MORNING!! SO set up your alarms haha if you wanna talk get up at three and just be waiting for it!! and then I fly from there to Fort Worth, Texas. Where I will be grabbing my bags and sprinting to the portal!!! I go from there to Toronto!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!! AHHHHHh I'm so stoked for all of this! So I'm stoked that I'm going to the temp on grandpas birthday, I will see how this experience goes! So first things first, last week at the temple we ate at the cafeteria! I got a beef pot pie... usually I would be like yikes... not for me, but here I devoured it hahaha it was REAL FOOD!!! and we are going to eat there again tonight haha! So this is my cool story of the week, one of my comps Elder LeBaron from AZ got his ankle and back messed up. So we first got to walk down to the street to get some x rays haha it really isn't that cool, but once you have been cooped inside of the Missionary training center for almost 9 weeks its like HEAVEN haha umm. Then we got to get into a van a little later and then go and go to this physical therapy office! and guess what.... I'm a sinner because I heard some music playing and I LOVED IT hahaha I have always hated Michael Buble until then!!! haha They also had animal by neon trees, save tonight by umm I don't remember, but they had it haha I was in paradise for a little while! I MISS MUSIC. I miss you all so much but this is going to be crazy talking to you! I know you probably don't want to get up and chat with an old washout from k town at 3 in the flippin morning but hey.... I'd sure appreciate it hhaa! This is getting weird. I feel like the first month was soooo slooww and now I cant believe I'm leaving Monday! ha ha So last night we got bored, stayed up till 11 30, we are rebels and we also moved the bunk beds and made them connected!!!!! ha ha its not that cool and its lame, but once you are in here your sense of humor goes down the drain, you could see someone sneeze and would be like "hahahahaha wow that was funny where did you come up with that hahaha" its a joke haha. But seriously I love you guys so much! I cant believe I will be hearing from you in 6 DIAS!!!!!! ha ha I love you so much! I need to hurray and change my laundry, but until then just know the love I have for you is insanely large!!! I love you guys, keep me posted on life!

Forever and always,

Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment