Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FAMILLYYYYYYYYY,
What is up?! So yeah, Im in the missionary training center! its so awesome, we like go do crazy stuff all the time, I have never had so much fun......... HAHAH NOT! But seriously, its not too bad. Its getting better! This week was pretty cool, ehh... yeah it was. I cant really remember because all the weeks just blend together in here. But yeah this last Tuesday, Russell M. Nelson came in and spoke! (That makes 4 that I have seen now, 1/3 of them!!) It was seriously soo good. It was about the 9 main doctrine of the Church and they are: 1. Godhead 2. Plan of Salvation 3. Atonement of Jesus Christ 4. Dispensation, Apostasy, Restoration 5. Prophets and Revelation 6. The Priesthood and the Keys 7. Ordinances and Covenants 8. Marriage and Family 9. Commandments... Sounds like a lot right? It was ha ha but it was pretty good! The reason it was so good is because he said this about all of it. The Doctrine can be long things but you need to make them personal, if you can make them personal it makes it easier to teach and makes it that much better for the people to learn from. So It was awesome but now I just need to start making all of this get that much better! So this week for my personal study I did this sweet thing. I went through Chapter 6 in preach my gospel and I just read all through it and it was just so awesome! it was called Christ like attributes... if you are wanting to be spiritually fed for the week look that up and not just read it, but take notes on it and also look at every single verse of scripture in it as well! WOW. it is so amazing. I'm not gonna lie before I came out here I was like "yeah I know this book is true and what not" But now I can seriously relate my life and every part of it to scriptures from the B.O.M it is seriously sooooooo gooooood!!!!! You need to read through it. it helps a lot!!! and let me just say in advance the one i need to work on the most is PATIENCE!!!! So yeah ha ha. The MTC is crazy but guess what. This week on Thursday?? yeah I think then. I get my travel plans!!!! so yeah I get to know when I leave and what not!!!!!!!!!!! It's so crazy, I seriously cant believe I have been in here for my 8th week ha ha. Its going by pretty fast! Lets see here.... Nothing too cool! Oh wait this last Sunday, this man named Robert P. Swensen spoke to us and he just spoke on these things 1. Stay Happy 2. Have fun and 3. Be Good! Yeah he was awesome! Made me laugh lots but the coolest thing was that he said this. "in your mission, if you aren't having fun, you are doing it wrong" and its so right. I am no expert but if I'm not having fun in here I hate it, but when I just am positive and happy its seriously so much fun! I cant believe you were at BYU mom!! Geezz.... crazyy. But I love being updated on this all, keep it up! So I get my travel plans.... Once I get them mom text Cait if you would! Oh tell grandma peg thanks for the awesome package!! I love her, I eat a pack of Mentos a day ha ha. Umm I need nose trimmers mom!!!! geez louise... I feel like a gross old man who forgets to take care of his own hygiene!!!!! I had something else but I don't remember.... I loved the coke and everything! You are solid with these packages!!! I love hearing from you all its the best thing ever! well I love you all! I hope you are doing good! Don't feel obligated to write me, just enjoy life. I know that's what I kinda miss... Just being able to leave and go vespa or camping! SOOOO do it for me! But let me just say this I miss it. But this is well worth it! I love you sooooo much!!!
Con Amor,
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment