Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, September 17, 2012 "I'm going to BRAMPTON"

Maa!!!
 
Looks like it was only 6 weeks here in Kitchener.. I'm going to BRAMPTON!!! So basically going back to where I started ha ha... its not as big as Mississauga BUT its the city right next to it! I'm really excited and cant wait to get there! Right now I'm nervous... ha ha I really don't like transfers because of that but they definitely are times to grow and I think that's what is happening right now! My new Comp is named Elder Parker, and he is from Utah I think, but he just barely got out of the training program! Soo... I am excited to help him out and be the first one not as his trainer ha ha! I hope that there is going to be a lot of Spanish people, it has been hard to teach them here and really hard to get them to church but I'm thinking that If we keep working, things are bound to happen right??
This week was a SLOW one... really couldn't find anyone and really couldn't teach anyone... and we just walked ha ha... I bought some Dr. Scholl's because my puppies were a barkin at me ha ha but seriously my feet feel sooo much better now! I think that I'm sending you guys some stuff home today sooo... I think I'm using my debit card, I don't know how much it will be! I'm sending my "P day shoes", a journal from the MTC, 4 of my planners, some DVDs for you guys :), my gnarly Argentinean matte stuff that a member gave me! and also a journal for studies! Mom you can have the journal and record your studies and stuff in it, I think you'll like it :) its the big white one! So... yeah I loved your quotes just barely, they really are so true, I hope that I can keep moving forward, its hard sometimes for sure because EVERYTHING around you isn't... Its hard not to just stop and give in and fall into the wrong but once you endure through and get through the hard, suddenly its good... weird huh? right now I'm pretty nervous as to what is going to happen with everything.. I hope that I can cope with it all and just stay positive. ha ha a positive attitude makes things better but it isn't always something easy to do... I hope that everything really is getting better with you guys and that you are loving it! I love you guys so much and miss you tons!! I really don't have anything crazy going on here besides the fact that I'm going to a whole different place and going to be with a different person!!!

I just want to say this... There is nothing in your life more stressful... or more different than a mission.. but there is nothing that can change you or turn you into the person that our Heavenly Father needs us to be than a mission either... At times I hate it, its hard and I don't want anything to do with it... BUT the challenges and sorrow are temporary, and the progress and the change are permanent.. Its sooo weird how it works ha ha. I mean there are SO many things that are hard and sooo many things that make a mission not fun, but if you don't see the good in it, then whats the point right? I seriously can not wait to see what happens and what the Lord has in store for me ha ha. I'm super super excited. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! Keep me posted on everything, I cant wait to hear from you :) I'll fill you in on the juicy details of the new area next week!
I love you, Forever and Always,
 
Elder Beyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment