Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 "Happiness a way of life"

OKKK... I LOVED THE LETTERS!
Seriously these were some solid ones! I am truly so grateful that you keep me in so I know that everyone is SAFE haha! I'm glad to hear that!  Elder Germann is such a stud, ha ha I loved that guy! Really good Elder. So this last Zone Conference was really good, really spiritual! We are so blessed. Our mission president and his wife are SO in tune with the spirit. Its incredible... I didn't speak in Zone Conference, I wish that I could have! I would have loved to! I don't speak in church at all. Which is good, because I don't speak Spanish ha ha. But its getting better, it truly is. I have gotten a better Knowledge of words and understanding them! My vocabulary has seriously multiplied by like 8... no joke. I feel BETTER. But not incredible ya know? But actually I was able to call Elder Steele because I left my vile there and I wanted it... yeah so here is the cool story... I called and got to talk to him but it was from another phone and he didn't know it was me and I just really started speaking Spanish to him, I went off, and really it felt like talking. It wasn't like a chore or a task, it was TALKING and it was so easy ha ha I got to talk to him and get that! Oh and I guess T Mitch wrote me! So tell him that his letter is at the other place but I will be getting it in a few weeks or so! I'm really stoked to see it! I miss him SOOO MUCH! UHH!! seriously. I miss him ha ha. I don't want to  go into depth or the family will start thinking this is another Troy and Travis thing to a new extreme ha ha but he seriously is my Best Bud, I miss him. Umm.. well lets see.. oh yeah but talking to him was a cinch... so easy and I really understood EVERYTHING and I talked to his new trainee ha ha it was funny because I remember when I knew NOTHING and was trying to talk but yeah it was incredible. 
So I got the pack with the case and picture! LOVED IT :) the case is awesome thanks! the picture frame got a little broken but its fine, it works! MOM!!!!   Ha ha you look awesome! I loved  Bubbas stuff :) its always so good to see his stuff and get stuff from him, he's a cutie. I hope he doesn't lose those cheeks in Middle school ha ha 
So updates... The wart... Terminated, totally wrecked. I LOST WEIGHT! Back to about 193ish... good stuff, I got fat for a second, not good.  So you asked me about CD'S... yeah I would LOVE SOME!! There is a CD, and its really really good but its like church hymns k, but its like alternative modern music and it has like come come ye saints and then also how great thou art... yeah that would be sooo awesome! This past week has been really a SLOW one... Nothing is coming in to crazy, not too many people and really not that much to  do! We walk A LOT, and I starve most of the time because well... we walk ha ha! This last week was kinda... like a trial week... but not like a hard one... if that makes sense... like I wasn't wanting to come home or anything it was just like wow, this is brutal ha ha ya know? We walked like crazy, found only 2 people. we taught this one lady, solid lesson, came back 2 days later and she was like "yeah I have heard this is wrong from the Internet and my brother" so... yeah ha ha most of our new people get Antied like its Satan's business, cause it is! Its really depressing to see that  happen... but there really is nothing that you can do besides wait on the Lord for that help. Umm... I'm sending you a picture of me from this one day ha ha I look really ugly but its funny because its really from a normal face, I'm not doing anything but I was BEYOND tired... soooo I hope you laugh because I did when I saw it! 
One night we played soccer with some young men and also some members... yep... never again ha ha, never again... I was blacking out and almost died after, I woke up the next morning almost begging for my life to end hahaha I am so out of shape and it wrecked my sleeping schedule like you wouldn't believe ha ha.  Really a big mistake. I'm still tired from it! and it was on Friday! Still the hardest thing is to help people get to church, if we could they would be baptized.. simple enough... they are so prepared but just have some things that are holding them back from it... UHHHHGH.... sooooo hard, because you have such a desire to help them out, but cant without them pulling their end through... its tough... Especially when you come to love these people and want them to have that happiness. Whenever I talk to Ana (like the 40 year old from Honduras) I cant help but smile, she is so funny and really is so prepared! But hey, only can wait on the Lord's timing. That's one thing that I have learned and have been working hard to understand better, His timing. One thing that has been cool is I'm reading, in my spare time, Jesus the Christ. If you want to know some DEEP doctrine and want to know Jesus better... DIG IN ha ha.. its incredible, SOO Good. 


I really love it here. I don't want to leave, BUT I just don't know what to do if winter comes ha ha cause no one will be outside... so... we'll see what happens! I really do love it though, you cant help but be happy when you leave it to the Lord. I love you, miss you, and pray for you always. Keep working hard and keep enjoying life, its a blessing. "Yesterdays history, tomorrows a mystery, today is a gift, that's why its called present" make happiness a way of life. Its better that way :)
I love you greatly, Forever and Always,
Elder BEYER

No comments:

Post a Comment