Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 10, 2012 "Quarter Mark"

MOM AND FAMILY !
 
Yeah ha ha I cant believe Its the quarter mark of the mish... really really weird to think about... I feel I've grown quite a bit haha Its pretty crazy to think about how much I have but at the same time, how much I NEED TO! I have a LONG way to go! I am glad to hear that you are all doing good! That's always a plus as a missionary to hear that you are all solid haha I'm glad! That's cool about Kyle, I remember when he left... jeez time flies! Things have been really good... I will answer your questions now... Yeah I think Grandpa Gene is one of them. The other day we had a member come to one of our lessons and he was pretty old and he really got in the car... I took one whiff and I was like holy cow, Grandpa Gene is cruisin shotgun with me here haha! It was funny stuff, I was laughing to myself! So I really don't have too much to talk about because we are only going over about 4 days here so this one is going to be a short letter! But some good things that happened... We have this one lady named Anca, from Romania who is really starting to look solid! She is the girlfriend of a member but she is learning Spanish so... yeah its really cool, but she has came the past 2 weeks! so everything is getting better. Its already starting to get cold here! I cant believe it... I'm going to freeze this winter haha and I really don't even know what to think! Its way windy and rainy... I might have to get a wind breaker or something like that! It would be incredible to have! Oh and this next week we are going to know if we are transferred! Time is cruisin on by! I really don't even know what to say haha everything is like a blur... it seems like one day... I don't even know why I write in my journal at night because I always forget things haha it goes sooooo fast! But yeah everything is honestly incredible! This guy came up to us this week and asked "Have you killed anyone today yet?" haha it was way random and funny! Elder Mejia said "Not yet" haha it was pretty funny! I think I have turf toe too... it kills haha but... yeah... well... I will fill you in next week! I will let you know if I'm staying or going :) seriously I love you all soooooo much! I really do! And yeah I miss you :) I forgot to tell you but there is a Tranny Hut across the street from our house haha there is like 5 or 6 guys... well girls now... and they always are out haha its really creepy! I will tell you the story in depth sometime of how we noticed them but it really is sickening. They give me the he bee gee bees hahaha! hopefully they don't talk to us! I love you all, stay safe! Keep praying and following the example of Christ... well do that if you want to be happy :) Loves :)
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder Beyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment