Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monday, September 24, 2012 "Transferred by Van"

WHATS UP :)
So this week was a different one for sure! I had to be transferred by a van first of all and it was awful haha I was crammed in there and had to back track an hour to a place called London then come all the way back to Brampton.. uhhh.. oh well haha then Elder Parker and I met and things were good! He is from Draper and he knows a lot of the kids that I'm friends with from Draper so it was really cool haha! Me and Him live in a basement of these random peoples house and its really actually big and spread out I like it, its freezing though haha I will be getting my package today! We can check mail every single week here!!! I'm stoked :) I bought that journal in the MTC... it was SUPER cheap in there! When Cars goes have him send you loads of stuff home! because its cheap to buy and send! really haha its so awesome I have one that I'm working on filling out and I realized I'm probably only going to fill this one out for the whole mission so yeah you keep it and use it mommy dear :)
So question... have you ridden my vespa? You need to mother haha keep the engine working please ha ha and possibly change the oil if you can ;) random I know... sorry!!! Whats Kaysville's population? Everyone asks me and I have no idea ha ha. Will you buy me some Cd's? Preferably Mindy Glendhill "Sum of all Grace" and "Anchor" and if she has anymore all of them! Oh my word she is incredible ha ha and she is Mormon!!! SOOo yeahhh :)
So this week was unlike any other for sure... on my second day here this other Elder from Brazil named Elder Silva was leaving to go home.. but his flight was late and he got to be our comp for a whole day ha ha it really was sooo fun! Me and him spoke basically only Spanish with each other (he learned that and English here) and yeah he was wayyyyy cool! and we really had a fun day! 
Then he went home ha ha. But anyways it was fun, and ever since then we have been speaking basically only Spanish... well trying our hardest at least to be able to! It really has been helping SOO much! I cant even believe how much it does. I was really glad too because at church we went and guess what.. they called me up WITHOUT warning and I had to bear my testimony ha ha! I felt OK so that's really good! I feel like it really is improving so much... I need to practice some more words and master this grammar... its such a pain ha ha I'm really starting to get the hang of it though, its finally starting to click!!! 
The weather is FREEZING here ha ha, I wear a sweater every single day. I need to start wearing a coat soon or a beanie ha ha, and like the breeze and the humidity... WOOF... its BITTER! I'm really not too stoked about all of it ha ha, I really am hoping its not too cold of a winter here! But whatever happens its going to be fine ha ha, so Nothing really too cool... we do a lot of tracting... and not so much walking.. I Love THAT :) ha ha I don't like walking, ha ha it feels so not productive at all.. (I cant speak English sorry) but really I love it. Elder Parker and I get along really well, everything will hopefully get better too! This ward is incredible too! We get fed like every meal ha ha  well every dinner but sometimes every meal!!!!! Crazy huh ha ha? so different than anything else, or any where else, its weird thinking this is already my 3rd area too! AHH!!! ha ha it flies by... but yeah sometimes its hard but I just try to work and then it gets better... Well ask questions and I will answer them! I cant really just think of everything on the spot because everything is a blur out here haha I cant believe how fast time goes! So just ask away :) I love you so much. Stay happy... Really its weird how far a smile goes... like for me when I feel like crap I don't want to smile... but then I do and after awhile I'm good to go ha ha... its funny. I buzzed my dome.. I look pretty weird... I just got sick of doing my hair ha ha you know how I am, so impulsive to change something then after your like "what did you do..." yeah did it again.. ha ha I don't think I'm buzzing it again I look weird.. but hey I love you guys.. remember that!
Forever and always,
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment