Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Monday, February 11, 2013 "No Worries"

Heyyy HEyyyy HEYYY!!
 
Howdy? ha ha I cant do that, that's just one thing that us Beyer's say that I just cant ever do ha ha!!! Oh I got the package... and I didn't open them...... for a couple days ha ha! I LOVED IT! Thanks for it :) I was really excited about it all! Especially the strawberry milk ha ha! Hey... bad news though... you know that picture thing that you sent me?..... it broke :(.... it got cracked it the mail.... Ive been super SUPER bummed out about it.... But on the good side everything else is perfectly solid and I LOVE IT ALL!!!! ha ha I wanted to open them now because I really wont have too much time on the B DAY and if I don't then, then its just another day right? ha ha SWWEETTTT!!!!
The back is really really solid. To be quite honest, its just a matter of time until it can fully heal, and that will come from exercise and building the strength back up. Its hard sometimes but I mean, what can you do? Nothing, but its gotten good. No worries. I'm FINE. and I'M STAYING HERE :)

Some quick things about this wonderful area... I love it. Its been really fun! I think one of the weirdest things that has happened with the new assignment is instructing missionaries... its SO crazy ha ha. Because I never thought I would be in these shoes when I was in that place... its cool though! I enjoy it a lot! and its much easier than a district meeting when its only you up there ha ha! You have 2 people now and its just really fun! I have been enjoying it! We had an instruction this last week, and we are having another one this upcoming week so we are getting ready to get the Zone PUMPED!!!
 
The best part about everything in the area is what we have been blessed with. Right now we have 2 investigators with Dates for the 23 and 24th to be baptized and I'm certain that both will be! Last night we actually got a text from one of them and it said that he believes that Thomas S Monson is a prophet of God! It seriously was SOOO COOOLL!!! and I was the one with the phone and I was on the bus, and was like AHHH NO WAYYY!!! It was really really incredible! Then we also have this other girl and she was researching the church in the past and now she just decided to be baptized! and its just been one miracle after another out here! I cant express it enough, the power of prayer!
 
Just yesterday, we were praying to have another person come to church and we had invited this one guy to come and we had talked to him a little bit later about coming again and he said that he would, and the actuality of him coming was like 2 in 10 maybe? around there... but we prayed like it was nobodies business! and SPECIFICALLY asked for this to happen and all turned out for the best, and he came! I know that if we specifically pray for things the Lord will specifically bless us. I know that to be true.
With the upcoming events PRAY. For comfort, peace, happiness whatever it is, if you specifically pray for it, I testify that you will receive. It works. Its there for a reason. The Lord has blessings for us, now all we need to do is ask for them. I love you all, wish Cars luck for me, all will be good :)
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment