Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday, February 4, 2013 "LIVE THE GOSPEL"

HOLLAAA :)
 
What is going on? How are you doing? Currently right now, things are going really well, nothing too crazy... beside the fact that we went to the emergency room and stuff ha ha! But don't worry, things are good I don't have to get surgery :) :) :) that's good news! Everything is really going to be alright, DO NOT WORRY. The last thing to do is to have FEAR, because all fear is, is the opposite of what we all need, and that is FAITH. Things will be good if we just endure. I know that to be true. I'm fine, the Lord is with me, I have no complaints. :)
Zone leader conference is hands down one of the coolest things that I have done as a missionary ha ha. You go, sit down and you and the rest of the Zone leaders gather around President Scott and the Assistants and just talk basically. About how to improve the mission and what we need to do in our areas to improve... So intense ha ha! and then you also get to learn some things to apply into the areas! Every month there is a specific theme, that we teach to the missionaries in the mission and the assistants teach us, and then we have a Zone Training Meeting, where the whole zone gets together and then we  teach them the theme so they can apply it into their areas! Its really cool! Ours is this Wednesday, ha ha I'm pretty nervous to instruct and stuff but I bet all Will work out just great!
My comp and I are having a blast! We have been working really hard, and we are definitely starting to reap the rewards, we are super close to helping a couple people enter into the waters of baptism! Right now we have a guy named Arturo who is seriously incredible.... He drops everything in his life and is SOOO prepared! Its been so amazing to see the change in his eyes and in his life every time we meet with him! I love it! This lady in our ward called us today and said that this girl wants to be baptized too, so we are going to see how that goes! I know its possible, Elder Prince and I set a goal of 3 baptisms this transfer, so now we just need to make it happen! :)
I am super happy. I know it is because of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Atonement truly does bring us unto our Father in Heaven and its accessed through living the Gospel... I cant believe how SIMPLE, CLEAR and CONNECTED the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ is... ha ha its funny to think that people either 1. don't want it, 2. think its dumb or 3. make others don't want it! it truly is... it just makes so much SENSE!!!!! LIVE THE GOSPEL AND BE HAPPY!!!!! What more do you need than that??!!!
Don't worry about me, and don't worry about Carsen... There are specific things that when we do them, we shouldn't worry about them. For example if Carsen was going to go and live in France, just to get away from you then that should be a worry... (I think he might be doing that though.. :/ so maybe be a little worried...) but in all reality, no matter how dangerous the circumstances, the LORD sent him there. the LORD needs him there. and the LORD will protect him there. I'm pretty sure He wouldn't sent him there if He wasn't going to bless him.. As long as you are obedient the Lord will bless you... Simple enough, like everything else in this Gospel. Be happy, this life wasn't made to be miserable! I love you all.
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment