Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, February 25, 2013 "2 Baptisms"

HEYYY HEYYY HEYYY!!!!!


YEAAHHHH BUDDYYY!!! We Beyer Boys are 2 out in the REAL work!!! :) :) I'm suppperrr STOKED :) for reals! ha ha those pictures are really funny of Josh :) and Caden's hair is looking good ;) I love it! But seriously the biggest week of miracles. and I want to thank my little brother Cars for it, because of his service as a missionary, My comp-anion and I were blessed to help 2 people into the waters of baptism this last week! Both on Saturday, and in 2 different locations! IT WAS CRAZY! haha we were running too and fro, still wet from the first baptism, on the subway and running to the church! We were super fortunate to have it all work out! 
The first was a girl named Diana, her mom was baptized about a year ago and she wasn't feeling it until about 3 weeks ago, and then we taught her and  2 weeks later she was baptized. She is Bubbas age... it was AHH soo incredible. It was the most spiritual event ever, because it truly brought her and her mother closer together and now they have eternities to enjoy it!
The second was a man named Arturo, he was the most prepared person EVER. just dropped everything to join, and he is incredible! The church we baptized him at has been closed down for like a year haha but the font still works and for some reason we had to do it there! It was intense having to clean everything and then be able to squeeze into the font ha ha it was SOOO SMALL!!! but we got him in in one try :)
I was lucky enough to be able to baptize them both.. I really cant explain how incredible it is to walk into the font with someone, who 3 weeks earlier you didn't know, but now you absolutely love them... Its the craziest thing and emotion to describe! We were so blessed to have the Lord put them into our paths... I LOVE THIS GOSPEL.
Next, we are STAYING :) :) ha ha this is the first time in history that I have stayed in the same area, and with the same companion, since training with Elder Steele! But we are SUPER stoked ha ha we were... yeah way happy! At least I was, I bet Elder Prince is sick of my annoyances but it has been a great experience and we are really excited! Our Zone is getting TONS of new people into it, and we are truly getting better and better everyday! It has been really incredible!
That Story about Aaron and Brody, is CRAZY haha such a small world when you're mormon eh?
With that money, I bought a SWEET suit hahaha, ,but its the bomb dot com... I'll send a picture ;)
But I just want you all to know that this gospel is real. God lives. and the only way we can find happiness is to first come unto Him through baptism, and from there on out do all that you can to renew those covenants. I have found that this life is made for JOY, and the only way you can access it is through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.. HE LIVES. Remember that in every moment of despair.
I love you all, Stay happy!
Forever and Always,
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment