Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, February 25, 2013

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HEYY :)
 
Yikes... the big 2.0... that's a joke ha ha. whats even crazier is I still cant grow a beard! Man... so pathetic! I hate it ha ha. I LOVED MY CASE! last week I was like... eh what was it that I was forgetting, and I have it written down to tell you that I loved it! Its the coolest thing ever ha ha for reals! That sounds like probably the sweetest thing ever! I'm glad it all fell into place so well! I love you all. I'll tell you this much, I want to get some suits like cars ha ha holy smokes! Mine are SOO big on me! They are engulfing me ha ha! But with that birthday money I think that I'm going to get a cheap suit at H&M, or something like that, I think it would be pretty sweet to do that!
ha ha man, the birthday was just another day! Nothing too special! the coolest day was the day before when our investigator Arturo took us out to eat! it was really funny because he knew it was my birthday and then we had some solid Mexican food! and then these people came out with a cake and stuff! it was super embarrassing but he was laughing so it was good ha ha! He is such a cool guy! He is going to be baptized this week on Saturday! and the best birthday present ever was him asking if I would baptize him... it was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life! I'm super excited! He has seriously been the most prepared person EVER! He tosses everything aside to follow Jesus Christ, and it has definitely helped my testimony! We have another baptism this Saturday as well with a girl named Diana, and we are really excited! If you want to keep them in your prayers, you definitely can! I have never prayed so much in my life for someone else ha ha! Its been so awesome though!


I don't really have too much to say other than to remember that things will be good if we focus on the happy rather than the sad... Thomas S Monson gave an address about that, and he said "Life by the yard is hard, but by the inch its a cinch"... that made me think, second by second.... minute by minute.... day by day.... we are given so many opportunities to grow and we have so many challenges! If we take them all head on at once, yeah we are going to crash and burn... BUT if we slowly take it apart, then the challenges turn to routine and then you eat it to the core. I know that its true... I remember coming out and speaking no Spanish and it wrecked my life ha ha... it was super tough... but now I look back at the little things that I have had to do to build it up and yeah... I mean I still don't speak incredibly but its a miracle no doubt! I know that our Savior lives, this is His work, I can not wait for my baby brother to experience the true joy in life, and find what the purpose of this life really is. I love you all so much!
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment