Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monday, March 12, 2013 "Time Flies"

HEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Man, that's going to be really cool! I hope that I get it soon but hey, I don't get mail too often, about once a month and hopefully I get it soon :) ha ha um but I'm EXCITED! I cant believe how many people are leaving out on missions, its really a joke! I LOVE IT! There are so many people from Kaysville going to the same missions it seems... man, there is NO ONE from K town in the CTM ha ha... I'm a loner!!!! I need some more! Tell Grandma C happy b day for me! :) ha ha I hope Carsen passed his good... man, when you are brand new holidays and stuff are a HUGE deal, but then once you get out longer its like... "Ehhh... just another day" ha ha I hope that he survived! This week was a.... uhh... another blur ha ha! YIKES... when you work, things just happen. and then eventually the time passes! Its CRAZY!!! 
 
Being a Zone Leader has been pretty cool, I really enjoy it. ha ha I feel like I'm the most immature one for sure! I'm still super loud and laugh like a banshee like 24/7 but eh... that's never going to change ha ha! We have a HUGE zone now! There are like 23 missionaries in it I believe... so when we do instructing it feels intense being in front of that  many people! Its really really fun though! I love it! 
 
I want to share my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and in more particular the 5th step. Its "Enduring to the End" and for me... man... its my favorite! Because, in reality, its easy to get on the path. You do those things and align yourself with God and Jesus. Faith, Repentance, Baptism, and then the Holy Ghost right? SIMPLE.... then comes the hard part, living that for the REST, OF, YOUR, LIFE..... YIKES... tough stuff. what does that entail? Being perfect, eh in a sense... But trying to be, indeed it does. As humans we face the adversity of the world more than we realize.  I seriously hate worldly things now ha ha... Malls are like Sodom and Gomorrah part 2... its a joke ha ha! We really don't understand how hard and how many trials there are, THAT'S NORMAL!!!!!! The worst part in life is that we feel inadequate because of things but that's exactly what Satan wants us to have happen... don't fall into his trap. but always keep going. There isn't a mountain too high to climb if we are with the Lord! I love this Gospel and I love what it has done for me! There is nothing that I love more than living so close in harmony with the teachings of my Savior, and nobody that has brought me closer to my Heavenly Father. I love it.
 
We just found out that we can email friends now!!! Crazy eh?? ha ha hopefully people start emailing me or something ha ha! :)
I cant believe that I've been out a year.... man.... its a joke. It really it ha ha! Time flies when you're having fun... so if you want it to go fast, find something good in something and hold on to it :) I love you so much.
Forever and Always
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment