Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Monday, March 26, 2013 "Temple this week"

HEYYYYSSSS YOUSSS GUYSSSS!!
There are so many random people getting mission calls ha ha its so intense! I cant believe it! Beccas getting married?? What the heck?? ha ha to who? That's sweet what Lovie said about hanging out with people now ha ha, that makes it actually good now eh? Davis High needed something like that, that's for sure... it definitely wasn't like that when I was there ha ha! Tell Jenna congrats and "como estaca?" and tell her to reply "my booty" ha ha that's about all the Tagalog that I know, its a SUPER weird language ha ha like beyond weird. There are so many Philippines here and listening to them talk is NUTS ha ha! but that's super awesome for her!!
Things here are really great! Last week my comp and I did an instruction type thing in front of like 70 missionaries! It was pretty intense I'm not going to lie... we did it on teaching English to people as a way of finding, it was really neat! We are excited for the future of the mission! We are going to tear it up for sure!
Honestly there is nothing too crazy going on in T town! Its just the norm ha ha we see crazy things all the time but I cant really think of anything too intense right now. we get to go to the temple this Saturday! I'm really excited about that, but we have to get up at like 3 in the morning... YIKES.... and then we are going to go pick everyone up and then get out of here and down to Brampton! Its going to be SWEETTTTTT!!!! We are pretty excited!
OH! I got your package :) it was super awesome! We ate the caramel corn in seconds ha ha it was the bees kneesss!!! That bag is pretty gnarly too! I'm going to make it the "meeting bag" ha ha so I'll use it butt loads!
Hey quick question what are my great grandparents names on both sides? and also this is random but I have no idea... when did our families come over to the states? Like was grandpa bob born here? or in Holland (is that where we are from? all I know is its the place with wooden shoes!)? you know??? I have no idea! fill me in fill me in!! oh and also did you ever finish that HUDL thing for football that I was trying to make back in the day? let me know!
Well all I really have to say is that I love you all and I want you to know that no matter what happens in your lives, that the church is TRUE! it really is. We all have our personal struggles and weaknesses! that will happen, that's what we have to deal with! But I want to result back to the definition of trial, it means to test worthiness, effectiveness and usefulness.... when the Lord gives us trials, He only does it because He knows what our potential is... He knows what we can become and how useful we truly are. Its easy to get caught up in the "why me?" phase, but truly getting trials is GNARLY! ha ha its the Lord basically giving you a job interview to help someone else out in the future! who doesn't want that???!!! A crazy person, that's who! DO NOT forget that He does the things that He does, out of LOVE.
Remember to love those around you for who they are, and who they are becoming. I know that I'm not the best at this for sure ha ha, I'm quick to say "eh... leave me alone" when I should be saying " I love you brother" don't ever forget the pure love of Christ and lending some good quality charity to those who need it, whether it be big or small. "by small and simple things, great things come to pass" even saying hi to someone can make the difference.
I love you all. Remember that the straight and narrow is the only way... but remember that its not always as smooth as sand. the Lord knows whats best so follow Him.
forever and always,
Elder B. Beyer








No comments:

Post a Comment