Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Monday, March 18, 2013 "It's Worth It"

HEYYY!!!!!
How are you?? ha ha man, those pictures were looking really good! Kole looks basically the same ha ha but looks like he can probably grow a beard now ha ha! Caden looks SICK!! I LOVE IT! CADEN DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR ha ha I love it! Things here are going really well! I love it no complaints! I basically emailed all my friends that have emailed me in the past, but I couldn't email them!  But no things are super good, always good! 
 
This week was a definite trial week ha ha... holy smokes... we did not have as much as success as we would have liked to, but it was OK... And I feel that it results back to just us planning the most that we could and it wasn't as good as we would have liked to... But one thing that we have changed is that we have a list of 10 things that we check off nightly and its the "obedience meter" if we don't pass them all off, we weren't 100 percent... and its been TOUGH... one of them is to invite someone to be baptized on the street ha ha, but yesterday we were 100 percent and then we found people.... man, being obedient is cool ha ha even when its tough! 
 
I just really wanted to share something that I found in my studies today, and might I add that I study only in Spanish now, its super different but super sweet ha ha I love it! but it was about Jesus Christ... He came to the earth to perform the Atonement and to teach the Gospel.. and if we break down the parts of the Gospel is when we will truly see what it is... it talks about how faith, repentance, baptism, the holy ghost and enduring to the end, truly is the only way to receive Salvation... John 3:16, Romans 1:16, John 3:5... i cant remember the rest, but its all there! The Gospel is here to save us all... UHHH HOW SWEET IS THAT!!! ha ha man, I cant believe people don't accept it! its FREE HAPPINESS! man alive ha ha. its incredible! I just want you all to know that this Gospel is real, and if you don't know that figure it out. Don't waste a second of unhappiness because of ignorance, and stubbornness to not accepting the best gift on earth! 
 
Ha ha man, I'm super happy! I cant believe I hit my year mark ha ha I'm surprised I've made it this far! its been crazy, but I absolutely love it! I have seen the hardest times in my life, but it has honestly changed me to who I need to become... I love it. This Gospel is real. Don't be afraid to say that you're Mormon, its GNARLY TO BE MORMON! We're the only ones with the fullness of the truth, who wants part of a cookie when you can have the whole thing??!! ha ha not I! (oh on that note, Ive been eating WAY good, I hardly eat sweets, I weight 180 :) ha ha)
I love this Gospel. Its REAL. and its WORTH IT.
I love you all. Be Happy, its free and its GREAT :)
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment