Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday, May 13, 2013 "Short and Sweet"



 Elder Brock Beyer is famous....check out this link.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/09/to0510-kb-mormon/


MA!!!
So with the shirts, yeah that sounds perfectly fine for me! You can just send them if you want... it might be easier that way... I dunno! Also I will go and buy some pants today, just some really cheap ones to be good summer pants for proselyting ha ha! I hope that it will all work out good ill use my CREDIT CARD for that one OK? It sounds like everything was a success ha ha its funny seeing that picture of me and troy because I only see from one angle and now I can see what it looks like from your side ha ha that's great! I hope that you guys are really doing good and I'm sorry that this letter is not long ha ha I have honestly nothing to say... I said it all yesterday :) I loved seeing you all and just seeing how much everyone has grown up! It amazes me at times to see the growth that occurs in such short time of people and especially when its within the walls  of your own family! It was WAY cool talking to troy and randy in Spanish ha ha that was way weird! but its going to be cool in the future with it all! I love you so much I hope you know that, and I hope that you know that I am so grateful for all that you do for me. Its great to be a missionary when you have such a great family that you don't have to worry about them! Stay strong and smile and things will work out :) love you!
Forever and Always
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment