Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Monday, May 27, 2013 "Barrie is Great"

MOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!
WELL.... I'm gone and out of the city ha ha but I'm not going to lie its GREAT out here ha ha! The first little bit was just adjustment for sure, and I was really kinda lame about it... but I repented and ALL is WELL :) :) I honestly love it here ha ha its sooooo different! I'm coming from downtown Toronto where it is HUGE and there are MILLIONS of people to little tiny old Barrie where there aren't haha and also if you look at it we cover smaller towns of like 100s of people that's it ha ha! and coming from straight Contacting to straight tracting ha ha!  its INTENSE haha!
The ward here is pretty great too! They are all soooo nice! We ate at this older Lady's house the other day and it was incredible ha ha! I haven't eaten white people food in SOO long haha! but its been really great! I love it so much!
The other day we were able to figure out that we have like 8 investigators and like half of them are Spanish ha ha I LOVE it! and I have been able to go and speak with them just be able to have some good old quality speaking with them! I was fortunate enough to take part of a blessing to one of them and got to do it in Spanish! Really really great experience as well! I love it! I miss Spanish but at the same time teaching in English is GREAT! Its seriously one of the funniest things ever, its pretty challenging though ha ha Ive never taught in English so I'm hoping that the Lord will qualify me for this ha ha!
That story about Bryton was really really great! I enjoyed it for sure. Let him know that I know he will have a hard time, but he will still be happy! and everything will be OK! Happiness always comes after despair! That's the truth!
Well... Elder Rogers has been out like 3 transfers more than me, we eat quite a bit here ha ha and my favorite... I dunnoo... I love cookies... love caramel and normal popcorn... I miss donuts like no ones business like those ones that come in the bag... with the white bendy things to be able to open and close it? If that makes sense ha ha like the little chocolate ones! Those I crave daily.. man... I miss tons of food! I'm always tired and hungry hahah! but its great! Size for the shirt is 17.
Well... things are great here! If there is one thing that I have learned is that the Lord loves us and really puts us in the areas and in the locations that we need to be in. I know that to be true! I honestly have felt the Lords love this past week more than I ever have and I love Him SO much more. If nothing else I know that I have come here to be able to come closer to Him, I have never prayed the way I have or asked and thanked Him in this way before! I love Him and know that He loves you all. Come to know Him, He lives and is there.
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment