Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 "Tranfered Again!!"

HEYYYY!!!! 

 
So Ive got some intense news for all of you.. I'M TRANSFERRED AGAIN!!!!!!! ha ha yup... I'm currently in a city called Barrie. its a really pretty city! Its got tons of trees and is just one of a kind for sure ha ha. Its like an hour or so above Brampton so I'm in the Northern part! Its pretty crazy! Another thing is, is that I'm not in Spanish work anymore! I'm actually serving in an English ward ha ha... so that is going to be a HUGE change! I cant teach in English! its WAY too hard. ha ha but we'll see how that turns out! I was really scared that I would come here and lose all of my Spanish and what not... but it turns out that there are TONS of Spanish people here still ha ha I had a long conversation with one last night and also I was able to talk with some of the members and potentials that are actually Spanish people! I'm really excited. I don't think I'm going to lose it. 
 
Just some cool news! Arturo, the recent convert in Christie, is going to get married to a member from the church!!! We are really so excited for him to be able to go and get things working out here and also to keep progressing for an eternal family and stuff :) :) its going pretty good! I'm EXCITED for him SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Saying bye to everyone was a crazy crazy thing... it sucked ha ha I was so sad. I loved that ward that I was just serving in! But I'm hoping that it will all work out. I am pretty excited for the future and what it has in store! 
I forgot the cord to be able to send pictures but I will send some soon next week for sure! don't even worry about it! 
My new companion was actually one of my previous zone leaders from London, and he is from Las Vegas. His name is Elder Rogers! I'm pretty excited to be serving with him and see what we can do here! There is a lot of potential and I think that we will be baptizing TONS soon enough :) ha ha. 
I honestly don't have too much to say... New things again! Its going to take some time to adjust.. but things will work out! 

Forever and Always,

Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment