Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday, July 4, 2013 "Doing super good!"

HEYYY HEEYYY HEYYYY!!!!!
How are you all doing?? I hope that you are all doing supperr good!!! Things here have been getting sooo much better too!!
So everything has changed up a little bit here! I have a new companion and I am staying in Barrie!!!! His names E Thompson and he's also from the great state of Utah haha! Its going to be a really fun transfer, he seems like a really cool dude. I'm stoked.
This past week was a great one! It was a really tough one as well though! So what happened was we had 3 people being planned on being baptized that week, and it was SUPER great until about Thursday... and one of them just stopped talking to us. Then Friday another one said that they didn't want to be baptized! So we had faith in one of them... and we set up the baptismal interview and were stoked! Turned out that she actually didn't get baptized... but that her husband who stopped talking to us did ha ha! Can you believe that?? It all turned out really different than we would have expected but it all turned out perfectly how the Lord wanted it to.
The man who was baptized is named xxxx. He is really one of the greatest people I have ever met! He has had one of the hardest lives EVER and its really taken a toll on him and how he has lived.. it really has. the other elders have been teaching him for probably like 4 or 5 months now and he is finally gotten baptized! It was a cool moment going into the room after and having him express the feelings that he was feeling! He just kept on saying how clean he felt. The best thing that he said was "I know that there is still a bunch more crap that will come into my life, but like I'm not worried.. I just feel good" It was a wonderful experience!
This week was a crazy one as well, we actually have gone to Brampton twice in the past 2 days! One for transfers, where we were helping out with the transfers of all the other missionaries and then the other time for a Mission Leadership Council.. It was really great to be able to see like Elder Prince and stuff and some of my other great friends that I have made on the mission! Its so weird... My first Zone Leaders in the field actually became Assistants together and stuff, and now they are both dying!! ha ha its NUTS to think about how time goes by that quickly and how quickly it comes to an end... I cant believe it half the time, I really cant!
One of the biggest things that I have been learning in life right now is LOVE... the greatest thing in the world. Its SOO stinkin hard sometimes to just use it and apply it.. but at the same time its just one of the greatest things in all the world! The Lord loves us so much and if we just keep focused on Him and just do the things that He commands we will access that love more fully! I know that! Live well and Love life. its SOOO worth it :) Sorry I'm getting kicked off ha ha... the family history people are getting mad!
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment