Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday, August 12, 2012 "Back to Toronto"


HEYEYEYEY!! :) :) :) :)
How are you all doing?? ERRY TING IRY? (Jamaican Slang) hhaa! So I've got some transfer news for you.. I'M GOING BACK TO TORONTO hahaha!!! To the exact area that I was at before! I'm STOKED! hahah I'm going to be with a guy from Morgan UT, named E Prochnow haha he was trained by E Steele too! Its going to be really fun! I have been using the exercise ball haha I got one last week, but yeah its been really great! I have been DYING ha ha my core is weak as weak gets haha! But I'm excited to get that rolling haha! Oh funny story actually! haha so we have been going into the Physio lately because of my back, and during it the people have been asking us about what we do... well... as I have been getting everything done with me we have just been teaching the people haha, and all 3 of them so far have gotten Mormon.org cards and we are going to be following up with them tonight haha! How funny is that? Its really laid back, not like normal teaching, but its just sharing the things we do and saying that we know they are true! Its great stuff!
We have been teaching quite a bit lately.. we range from about 10 to 15 lessons, on a good week! Its been good.
We have been working HARD CORE with this family from Portugal. They are AWESOME! They are Catholic, like most people are, and they really just have been the greatest people ever! We have been teaching them for about 3 weeks now and they came to church this last week for the first time :) its was SO awesome! Its a father, mother, son and daughter and they really are just SUPER great! We have actually eaten at their house once and go like 2 or 3 times a week to teach them! Its been super great, I think finding and teaching families is the greatest part about missionary work HANDS DOWN!
Zone Training Meeting was a great experience this last week.. We did the normal thing and it was like 2 1/2 hours, and things went really well. And then at the end we did something a little different! It might seem really cheesy, cause it kind of seems that way, But it was really really SPIRITUAL. We went into the gym where the font is, and we had it full. and that was like the only light in the gym on, so it was just SUPER bright. and we just were trying to reflect on our missions. We read our missionary commission and we just talked about our desires, and then had a musical number "When I am Baptized" and then just had a few testimonies.. it was one of the most spiritual experiences of my mission. The zone has really really been doing well from all of it and it seems that the missionaries are just PUMPED to baptize! I LOVE IT.
I am really grateful for the gospel. I really am. I know its true, and it helps us to become the people we could never become without it. I love it so much.
I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL week and that things are just going great!
Forever and Always,
Elder B. Beyer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment