Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, August 19, 2013 "Exhausted!"

HEY HEY HEY!!!

Carsen really does look way tiny!! ha ha COACH! Tell him hi and that I
love him! He's a great guy! ha ha and whats funny is that, I ALWAYS have been
saying Start Fast Finish Strong and that's been a motto Ive been using for
the time being! Ironic. haha.

The city is GREAT ha ha it hasn't changed a BIT! The apartment is the same,
the church and the ward is the same. The zone has changed A LOT! There are
so many different people and stuff, but its SOOOO GOODD still! I love it!
The rush is intense, and I come home every single night EXHAUSTED haha! its
pretty ridiculous at times but I really really love it that's for sure! One
thing that has been really good is just being with a really really chill
comp again! This guys like my twin ha ha he's so similar to Cade miller its
not even funny!!!

Honestly I'm out of time to email ha ha I will try my best to get some more
stuff in, but I just want you to know that a testimony comes from God and
not from knowledge.. There are many people in the world who try to PROVE
that God is there or try to PROVE that the Book of Mormon is true from
facts.. but really when it comes down to it the way to do so is by praying
and asking God for that revelation. I know it. I was having a really hard
time in English work because I got caught in the habit of showing where it
the bible it proved this and that... but now I really do know that it is
all from Him above. I challenge all of you just to simply pray and ask for
strength and guidance.. not try to PROVE how it'll come or what not... but
just to see how a relationship with Him will do that. :)

forever and Always,

Elder B Beyer :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment