Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 "August already?"

HEY HEY!
Wow. I cant honestly believe that it is August already... YIKES.. can you believe that? I'm grateful though because it is seriously starting to cool down and this is my FAVORITE time of the year, fall. Because its not too hot and not too cold ha ha. I hope that it stays this way because the winters here are BAD! haaha too much.
This is Brock showing the name of a guy in our ward that left his name!
It is in the apartment by the mission home.  Look close and it says Norton!
To begin, things with my back are getting much better... I really don't think that it is all that bad as of right now because of some recent events. I have been doing physiotherapy lately and it is working hard core! I feel a lot better, my back doesn't hurt as bad because they are having me work out more and trying to strengthen it! They basically think its because I went from lifting as much as I did to nothing.. then to just straight walking as my only form of exercise hahah... so yeah I have to tool it up again I guess! I weighted in at 175 this last week, so I guess that's another sign to actually do something in the morning workout ha ha! anyways...
Things in the mission life are going peachy! I feel like this has been one of the greatest things ever. I honestly feel just like... i dunno, giddy to work ha ha! Its been weird lately. Sometimes its really hard, but since Ive been working out again I seem to have more energy and its just been great weather and the work is really starting to come along! I LOVE IT!
The other day we were speaking with a member from our ward. He is a GREAT guy, we think that he's going to be a mission president some day ha ha he's awesome. But he was talking about member missionary work and how its seriously the best form of finding, teaching and everything along those lines... if members don't do it... well the work doesn't progress. because in all reality when the missionaries leave, they re gone.. but the members stay there! They are the center to it all. And from the broadcast that we saw the other day (Work of Salvation) clearly we also see that there are other means of providing our very own "member missionary work" just thinking about it.. Utah its pretty tough to find non members... but I can think of some off the top of my head.. if you don't feel "comfortable" enough.. who cares, just do it. There are also means of doing it such as REACTIVATION... cough cough... DO IT! we need to all be on board with the great work. We have plenty of people to help, ESPECIALLY THOSE IN OUR OWN FAMILY. Now I've said this probably 10 times in some emails... and NOBODY has reported back to me on how that is going... I would LOVE to hear how that is going... seriously. We need to help EVERYONE come back to the fold.
Well... Tomorrow is Zone Training. We are really excited to get these missionaries excited :) Its the best thing in the WHOLE WORLD!
I love you all. Just smile. its worth it.
Forever and Always,
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment