Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, October 21, 2013

HEY THERE!!
 
So Andrione is a guy ha ha! Hes from Brazil. I have sent lots of pictures with me and him in them! But yeah he just took a picture and sent it to E Prochnows mom and asked what yours was ha ha! Hes a really good dude! I sent you a picture of him! Hes so awesome!
 
Man, this week was one of miracles... Usually when we write from like Wednesday on P day to the normal one, its like... really really weird and i have nothing to say. But this weekend was INCREDIBLE. Probably one of the most successful ones I have seen on my mission. Its been SO incredible to see the Lords hand in just about everything that we are doing. He really does live and is with us out here as missionaries. The zone has been on an incredibly great growth since E Prochnow and I have been together. We have just see the Lord constantly pushing us again and again to be better. Right now, this last week ( I'M BRAGGING FOR THE WORK THAT THE LORD HAS BLESSED US WITH), we found 55 New investigators and taught about 100 lessons as a zone. SO INCREDIBLE. I know that the Lord is hastening His work. I have absolutely no doubt about that. We all need to be partakers of it as well! YOU DON'T NEED A NAME TAG TO BE A MISSIONARY.
 
A thing that I did the other day, was I started to right down all of the things I have been able to sit in on.. For example, with baby blessings or with baptisms or blessings i have been able to give... and It made me realize how grateful I was for the priesthood and everything that we have in life. I really do know that the Lord blesses us with these things. I was fortunate enough to sit in the circle for a guy that I have helped on my mission for the Mel. Priesthood. It was so incredible. I was so honored to be able to help out with that, because its just so great! I know its the authority of God, given to man to perform HIS work.
 
Helping move the missionaries!
We have been teaching this little guy named Mike. He is 9, and was never baptized. Well, I'm sure we told you the story of how we found him the other day.. But now we have finally gotten to sit down and teach him and we set him with a date for the 3rd of November. He is AWESOME. Such a good little guy! He reminds me of Bubbs. Its so funny. But we have just simplified EVERYTHING to make it make sense to him. But its just been really cool. Yesterday we were at a baptism for someone else and with him as well and he came up to us and was like "Elders I want to get baptized!" We asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said "a missionary in Utah" haha! SO AWESOME! I love the kid. We have another guy named David who is working towards the same day, hes like 24. Its been so incredible to see how MEMBERS are the key in missionary work. We have found both of them on our own efforts, BUT we have gotten members in as fast as possible and THEY are the ones who have made the difference. I know that for a fact. WE ALL NEED TO BE MEMBER MISSIONARIES. I will stress that in every single email until we all start doing it. haha. My favorite thing about Christs gospel, going back to Mike, is its so simple that even children can understand it... Because they are "of the kingdom of God'. Its SO incredible. We just need to recognize that. Its nothing hard, just the simplicity itself brings the greatest divinity to it. I know it changes us too!
 
My testimony has grown so much lately. I feel so close to my Savior and am SO grateful for Him. I feel such a desire to share His message with the world, because its so real. Even when I'm not the best, I know its true.

 
I challenge you ALL to find something to fix in life, and to really make wrongs right with anyone you have wronged and feel the power of the Lord more fully in your life. Just do it.
 
I love you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. :)
 
Love FOREVER AND ALWAYS,

Elder B Beyer
 
 
I love you Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment