Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday, October 28, 2013 "CongratsTroy!!"

HEY HEY HEY!!!
 
CONGRATS TROY!!!!! Smack him in the face though. He told me he was going to wait for me and then didn't.. TOOL... but then give him a hug and tell him good work for working on progressing in the gospel ;) hahah! Hes a good dude! I'm super happy for them! I really thought i was going to get married before Blair AND Troy ;) ;) Just Kidding!!

Tell Everyone Hi and that I love them! Things are really going well right now! I have really no complaints! We have had some AWESOME experiences this week! We have been teaching so much lately haha, E Prochnow and I both are just sitting back and just thanking the Lord, because we aren't doing really anything too special! Its ALL Him. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see His work progress.. It really is, and it really will continue as long as we try and strive to be the best that we can be. These past couple of weeks I have really been reflecting on life, and on my mission and it really has been the greatest experience of my life. I have felt so much growth from the Lord, i cant even believe it! Everything we have really does come from Him.
 
So this Saturday was probably one of the funniest experiences that I have had on my mission haha! Are you ready for this?? We had a CHAPEL OPEN HOUSE! What we did was we had about 7 companionship's down at our church in the busiest section. So we had specific jobs for everyone, and would have some missionaries go and run down on Bloor (One of the busiest streets in Toronto), and they would be running and dragging people into the church! Once they brought the people into the church, we had missionaries and members doing the chapel tours! There were people showing the church and just really helping them understand what we really believe in! After that, we had a table for when the people finished the tour and we would give them lots of free stuff like Book of Mormons, Bibles, Pamphlets, Proclamations to the World and Living Christs, etc etc, and would get their information with a Chapel Comment Card! and they HAD to come to that desk haha, but then they would leave from there and could get some refreshments and leave. In like 3 hours, we found 15 new investigators! It was AWESOME! We really were on fire as a zone and have really seen some great miracles!!! THE LORD LIVES! I love my mission, and have been really loving the fun that we have when we serve the Lord!
 
HEY!! I have a friend from here, named Julio, who is coming to Utah for a couple of months in November and December! He is AWESOME, I am going to make sure he calls you so you can give him some free grub :) Deal?? Hes AWESOME! He is really one of the people that has changed my mission and made it ALL worth it.
that is him, he is seriously the MAN!
 
I love you all. I know God lives. I am convinced that we are in the places we are for a reason. Make a difference in someones life. Whether it be sharing them your testimony, or if you just make them smile. I know happiness is the source of progression. I also know that LOVE is all you need. "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE" right? The center of our lives should be based on the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the center of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is Christ and His Atonement, and the center of Christ and His Atonement is LOVE. Use it, because it works! I love you all :) Forever and ALWAYS!
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment