Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday, October 16, 201

DADS BEARD IS WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHITE!!!!!!!!!!
 
Do you want my Christmas list?? Pay for some boxes that I can send home... Put money on my account so i can get things for all of you... and.... Nothing else. I don't need anything. I honestly just want new scriptures when i get home... that's all. :) deal?
 
Things are going SO well here!!! I have been so blessed lately to see the things that I have and just to have been able to be in the situations that Ive been in! I am so grateful for the gospel and everything that it brings to us!
 
Just some random stuff here,
 
Can you send me Ashton Reinhold's email?
 
Did you get my photo card that i sent like a few months ago??
 
Tell Caden not to use my Red lacrosse stick.
 
Now with all of those things, those are things that came to my mind this week and i just wrote them down so I didn't have to think about them haha. Let me know, OK?
 
This week was a very cool week! We were able to teach in church this week. it was pretty fun! We go to the gospel principles class for 2nd hour and that's when we taught. Basically its just us, 2 other companionship's, new members and investigators! So we got in there and just taught the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ and were able to watch the restoration video. haha it was really cool. we have just so many people in there and were helping all of them to be able to understand it that much better and clearer! It went really well!
 
One of the coolest experiences of the week were that we were at ESL and this lady came in. We invited her to learn more about the gospel and she said, "you guys only believe in John Smith, or whatever hes called" and we were like come to church and see what we really believe in.. well she came, and it was right in the middle of a talk on the Atonement of Jesus Christ.. Then we just talked more and more about Jesus Christ... Then we gave her a Living Christ article... haha she was like "uhh.. ok.. maybe you do believe in Jesus Christ more than I thought!" It really was a testimony to me that the center of our church and everything IS JESUS CHRIST.
 
I want to share a pretty crazy experience that I had the other day. I went to bed, and it was just normal and then I had a dream. This dream has changed how i look at being a missionary and how I focus every day of this work... I was coming around the corner in the SLC airport and was greeted by my friends and family... It was basically like when Troy came home, but this time it was me.. I embraced you all and was just SO happy to see you, and you were to see me. I went around hugging you and was just so happy and you were all so proud of me.. Then I got to Grandpa Bob.. He gave me a hug and was like "hey Brockster! how are you feeling? Do you feel like you did EVERYTHING that you could out there? did you leave it all on the table?"... I remember thinking about that question, really hard... and for some reason i felt like I couldn't.. I felt like i did a 75 percent job.. decent but not my all... I said "Please just send me back for one more transfer.. I PROMISE I wont let you down I PROMISE!!" and then I looked down and my tag was gone... my clothes were normal... I wasn't a missionary anymore and I couldn't do ANYTHING about it... Ever since then, I have woken and said.. I CANT let that happen... I don't know why I felt I should tell you that, but I promise I wont let you down, and especially I wont let the Lord down. I am so grateful for the blessings of the gospel and I feel that that dream can be applied to ANYTHING that you do... DON'T GIVE A HALF ASKED JOB. WORK HARD TIL THE END. The Lord needs us to work hard in EVERYTHING that we do.
 
My testimony means the world to me, and I am so grateful for it. I love you. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you :)
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment