Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Monday, November 25, 2013


HEY HEY HEY!!!
 
I just about died when I saw Kole was engaged to Courtney! ha ha that is SO crazy to me. I was seriously in shock ha ha! Same thing with Lee. He came in and I was like What in the world is going on! It happened so fast it couldn't distract me ha ha I would love to see the picture he took of me because i was just in shock. I was in my PJ's and stuff ha ha it was nuts!

 
This week has been probably one of the greatest ones of my mission! This family that we taught and found when i was up in Barrie were baptized this week!!! it was probably the happiest thing Ive ever experienced! I got to talk to them on the phone and they were just so excited and so grateful for everything! it was incredible :)
 
We got to go on exchanges with one of the Assistants, named Elder Fielding. He is a great guy. We came out together on the plane. It was honestly just what i needed it gave me some serious desire to be the very best that i could be and to just endure with everything! He just reminded me that being a missionary is fun and that you need to just really relax and to be the best that YOU can be, not what anyone else thinks is your best. I got to talk to the other assistant about some things with the mission and Ive come to conclusion about the greatest thing that we need to have in our lives.. That is DISCIPLINE and CONSISTENCY. I have talked about it in every letter that I have written today haha! Its because in all honesty that is exactly what enduring to the end is! We all need to get on the path and be disciplined and constant with our endeavours of becoming who the Lord needs us to become! None of us are ever going to be perfect but as long as we work towards the goal of becoming as of Father in Heaven we will be blessed.
 
We had a pretty awesome miracle this week. We taught a lesson last week to this wonderful Mexican family and they said that they wouldn't be able to go to church that week but that they would the next.. well we lost contact with them. Their phone got disconnected and we were like "great.. we will never seen them again!" But we prayed. Really tried to have as much faith as possible, and then we were sitting in church and they just came in! We taught them after, and they said "we have been really looking for a church to join and to be close with. But we are looking for the one with the truth" My companion had to respond because my mouth was just wide open and i was just in awe haha! I really couldn't believe it. The Lord is HASTENING His work RIGHT NOW! I invite you all to continue trying to be the best you can with missionary work. I know that I write it in almost every letter, and its for a purpose.. its because its important. Just like in the Book of Mormon 34 times it quotes that "If we are obedient we will be blessed" Remember that with missionary work. I know that there are plenty members in Utah, but a lot aren't and A LOT more are less active. Reach out your hand and serve your fellowman, with the promise that its as if you were doing it unto CHRIST HIMSELF. Ill let you know this much, the Pedro family (the ones we found in Barrie) came from us helping them move. Reaching out and doing those "small and simple things" WORKS. Trust me. Remember that this was a commitment from Elder Ballard from General Conference... To invite at least ONE person before Christmas.. That's an Apostle of the LORD, I'm positive he said that for a reason. I'm just reiterating what he said :)
 
With Love forever and always,
 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment