Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FAMILLYYY!!!!
OK so at first I thought that changing my whole schedule around was going to be some bad news... I didn't want to do it and I just wasn't positive, but I have some cool stories that are minor, but are still cool to me... So like you know it changed and I wasn't aware of it until Thursday night! I was super stressed and thought that first mom would think I was dead and second that it was going to be crappy! I was stressed but I wrote mom a letter! I was way worried that I was not going to get it out on time and didn't think that she would get it before Monday.... because usually the mail is that slow and the workers in the MTC don't help any ha ha ha they are super lazy!!! but anyways... we weren't allowed to get on and email and say that this whole thing got changed and that everything would be different... of course though some people got one and were able to email their families just because they were being disobedient... but I stayed strong and pushed through... I was really tempted but I didn't do it and guess what? Oh no big deal, the Lord just helps the MTC mail place work for once and it got there Saturday!! coincidence??? I think not. Heavenly father really does love us and wants us to be happy as long and we just work hard and have a change of heart. The thing that I have really been working on is living in the moment and trying to be as happy as possible... it  has been helping actually quite a bit! Sorry this isn't too long and not that cool but I have nothing to say ha ha the MTC doesn't change.... you eat, go to class, eat, class, eat, class then sleep! Its pretty fun...... hahahahhaa not, but its really not that bad.  This last week was hard though, it was one of the worst weeks yet.  I was way homesick and depressed and just being stupid, but whenever I just stop worrying and just relaxing it gets good! Thanks for the packages with all the letters I loved it! I will be getting on in like 20 minutes and what not so... yeah!!! I love you all and I hope everything is going well for all of you!!! I LOVE YOU!
LOVE
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment