Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday, July 23, 2010 "Loved Bulk Barn"

Que pasa Calabasa???
This week was Solid and a half that's for sure! We are starting to find more and more people! and starting to realize a lot about the committed ones and the... ha ha not so committed ones! So let me just say 1. Find Jennifer Gee and give her a HUGE hug for me, I LOVED Bulk Barn ha ha its sooooo cool! I loaded up on 15 bucks of pure candy! Still have 5 bucks to go :) STOKED for some SUGAAA! 2.  Last week for P day we went bowling ha ha, I totally suck at bowling, I don't know why I ever go! Its nothing but gutter balls and an occasional 1 pin or 2! But hey it was pretty fun gettin out of the Church steez right? 3 I shaved my legs! Random... Yes... will I be called feminine by some of the family? You can guarantee it.. Worth it? DUH. haha they were like soo nappy long I would look at them and I wouldn't be able to recognize myself! I promise mom if you saw them you'd be in awe! but I don't even know why I'm telling this in a letter its really not that cool! But when I shaved them after it looked like I munched off someones scalp there was so much. Honest. 
 
4. We went to this rib fest thing! INCREDIBLE. It was in Downtown Mississauga and us and the English were like Hey lets hit that up! For me I was just thinkin hey? how many opportunities are you gonna have to be eatin some ribs in downtown sauga? This is a once in a lifetime event haha! So I got this Pulled Pork... OH MY GOSH. My mouth is watering thinking about it. it was SO good! And it was fun, we just walked in got food and left but still it was pretty random so yeah! I don't know why I'm doing this with numbers so I'm going to stop that now! Sooo our current investigators are... well... not doing too great! We have Carlos (we have taught him everything) but now he is bailing left and right, SUPER flaky and its SO stressful because we don't know what we did!!! UHHH haha I wish we could meet just once more and figure this out! Then there is Waldir.. He is super sweet, and just this way chill guy and we committed him to a date! But he didn't come to Church and we haven't been able to get a hold of him in a couple of days! But still its been good with him! I don't remember if I told you about Romeo? But he was one from forever ago and now we are meeting with him again finally and ALSO his wife Carla! Its pretty good, they said they were coming to church but... didn't.... soooo sounds like every other investigator! The only one that came is Guadeloupe. She is sooo sweet! She came to our English class and cant speak one word of English haha, but we have been helping her and she came to church yesterday and it was SO good. We taught her with this member and everything is looking soo good with her! I cant wait to see what happens this up coming week with it! Soo that's whats going one in Sauga.. nothing too crazy but its good! 
 
One lesson this week was, hmm... this one member.... holy heavens haha I'm trying to figure to even explain it because if you weren't there you cant even imagine this.. this member didn't breathe once for 1 solid hour because he was talking so much. Oh my word no over exaggeration either... I started falling asleep I was so bored.... ha ha it was yeah.... super long ha ha... but I also went on splits this week with Elder Snow! AH I love him ha ha its so fun, because he reminds me of Derek Wilde sooo much. He is a fun guy! And it was sweet because we were in our area this time and I was in charge basically and was the only one who spoke Spanish! So I was Speaking soooo much that day! I was STOKED.. I feel like its SLOWLY coming. I mean I'm not amazing but I definitely can talk If I get over my fear of not being able to speak haha. It was SO fun though just being able to go off on it! But HEY I'm going to TORONTO :) Soooo I LOVE YOU!!! And I hope you have a great week! Keep me posted :D Stay smilin!
 
Forever and always,
 
Elder BROCK Beyer :D (The coolest Beyer)

No comments:

Post a Comment