Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday, July 9, 2012 "Gospel Study Now"




 This is Elder Beyer in his new "Toronto Blue Jay's Hat"
MAmMAAA!!!!
HEYYYY!!!! Soo about that ATM thing, sorry!! There is not a Wells Fargo here ha ha! I didn't know what to do soo... yeah... I wont take anything like that from it I will only just buy it! I got a hat in Toronto :) its awesome! These pictures just tell how the trip was and what I got to see and all that jazz! It was really such a cool trip. OOHHH my... SOOO good! We have been doing better here in Mississauga. We have stepped it up and we are finding tons of random people who want to learn more! It has been really hard to get them to progress and come to church but we're working on it! I cant believe this is week 9 in the field for me! The reason I know that is because we do this training course for the new missionaries and its a 12 week program, I am finally to week 9... Crazy... its haulin past my eyes! But recently it has slowed down just because of my attitude for sure. I haven't been too patient with the language ha ha its been super hard to be happy all the time and just not to stress and that's for sure.. it is not easy in the slightest bit... its really so hard to just sit down, focus in on whats important and work.. don't get me wrong I haven't just stopped working and been an apostate missionary ha ha, I have still been working as hard as I can but the thing that is super hard is to do it all the time. And In a sense I think its pretty fake if you are happy all the time ha ha its not possible, you have to get stressed and stuff in order to feel peace and happiness. So I'm working on it right now super hard... Hopefully I'll man up and just quit complaining, but Satan's working hard on me for sure. 
I'm soooo stoked to hear about Cars... I cant believe he is Elder Cars :) what a cutie. I am stoked for him to leave and get a little piece away from home, see how much he loves it! But its not anywhere near what a mission is ha ha, he is choosing where he lives and who with and what he wants to do... I don't get to pick really any of those ha ha. But hey its going to work out. We have been working super hard with some investigators lately and they aren't really progressing. Its been crappy in that sense but we have one who is really starting to look solid, his names Carlos and he is from Columbia. He got to come to church yesterday and he really is looking solid. We are working with him for the 29th of July so we will see how that goes! I'm pretty bugged though, cause I was waiting for him in the foyer because he was running late and they didn't bring the sacrament out there... YIKES.... NOT GOOD. I look forward to that remission of my sins ha ha, it always brings me such peace and starts me off on the week super happy... I didn't get it :( I'm pretty sad about that. Lately with everything I have been going back to the second by second, minute by minute ways. Sometimes I just get frustrated and stressed and need to relax. Its been working but hands down the best thing to do is just pray. Just talk and say whats up. Its been helping me a lot and I have been loving it!  
I'd say the hardest thing for me is probably the language (That's normal though) and also just being lost in the work. All and all though, its awesome! We went to teach this guy the other day and he wasn't there but 2 of his friends were and we got to teach them, super random! But that was Saturday and the next day one of them came to church! Like Ive said, its starting to explode! Mississauga is awesome ha ha! This letter is a junky one, I don't really know what to say ever because its all a blur, and what not! But we will see in the future what happens! Because I'm pretty sure its gonna be GRAND :) ha ha I love you guys so much! sorry this letter sucks, I don't really know what to say at times! But I love hearing from you guys, its the best thing ever :) Keep working hard! It slowly becomes better! I love you so much! Keep me posted on your lives!
Forever and Always,
Elder Beyyeerrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment