Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday, July 30, 2012 "Time is Haulin"

MAAA :)
 
Yeah time is haulin!! I bought pants last week :) because we were in Toronto and I didn't have my Credit card but these pants were 25 bucks and SUPER nice for that price so... yeah I thought it would hit that offer up! That's awesome about Chase and Jessica! I have told tons of people here I know Chase, he is a legend ha ha no lies, everyone knows him! and I always say he's married now so, they're all impressed ha ha! Um I don't know what you should do with that package though... just because I mean you could send it to the mission office? But I wouldn't get it forever... and I don't know if I'm getting transferred! Because we find out next week! I cant believe it, its haulin on by! But I love it here, its crazy fun! I hope I don't leave Sauga! I got like 6 letters last Monday in the night time ha ha and they were all super good! I have been doing a Gratitude Journal every night and it has been helping SOO MUCH! 
 
This week made me feel just like I'm improving soo much... because at 2 separate times... (I'm not saying this to brag, I'm saying it because I know I still am awful its just nice to know I'm slowly getting there).. but 2 different people said that from the first time until now Ive improved SOO much with my Spanish. The reason I say SOO much is because they used bastante and tanto when explaining it... but still I don't feel like Ive improved too drastically but hey that's a good start. I spoke in church yesterday! It was super fun ha ha! I spoke on my conversion and I told about how one day I went to you mom and said me and kyle are going to be Buddhist and check out other churches... and I don't know if you remember this.. but you said, "You don't need to look around, its right in front of you." and I don't think you really realize how much that effected me... Now that's all I think about.. NO ONE, needs to search... they don't need to go to thousands of churches to feel the right one.. if they read the Book of Mormon.. even if they didn't know the name of it they would know it was the word of God. Its so true and its been such an impact on my life. 
 
This last week we were struggling to find people and getting lessons but the one thing that makes a bad "Number" week to a Good week in general is for sure the attitude.. ha ha like everyday we got bailed on.. and multiple times.. it was the worst week we have had this transfer... BUT it was still a good week. Yesterday we met up with the English and knocked doors for about 2 hours and it was super fun! Another day we met up with them and we went to the busiest intersection in Mississauga and contacted, and it wasn't a matter of getting numbers but setting a good impression of missionaries... we were able to pass out mormon.org cards and invite left and right. We passed probably 500 out at least in a 1 hr and 1/2. But we were talking to EVERYONE... It was SO fun! Just smilin up a storm and being like "HEY! How are you doing?" and just gettin smiles back or "@#^#$*^ OFF" hahaha sorry for my vulgar language! Its really gotten so interesting! Still no baptisms.. We had 3 dates this next Sunday... none are going to be then... kind of depressing but hey.. nothin we can do but figure out another way to get the message across haha! 
 
Alright well... I don't have too many crazy stories or advice except read the BoM everyday and don't settle with the idea that  "you've already read it" yeah you may have "already read it" but the values grow the more you do ha ha. If you read the dictionary once and said "I've already read it" and took a test on the English vocabulary you wouldn't get too good of a result.. its the same thing with this.. no matter how many times you read it, you can find something different haha. Right now I'm reading it with a guide and I'm going SOO SLOW and the Book of Mormon is SOOO Cool.. haha mom just be happy your sons aren't soo rebellious that they make your grey hairs almost turn to the dust like Lehi and Sariah (1 Nephi 18:18 I hope that's the right one!)  haha I love you all so much. Stay awesome and gnarly. You are seriously the Perfect family  and yeah!!! I LOVE YA :)
 
Forever and Always
 
Elder Beyyyeerrr ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment