Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday, January 28, 2013 "I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT"

COMO ESTAN, EHH??? ;D
 
How are you? How's life??? ha ha the things out here are INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :) :) So basically we are a HUGE ward out here, and there are lots of Spanish people, the craziest thing is that there are 4 companionship's in it! There are us, the sisters, other elders and Portuguese elders! Its really quite cool! ha ha I love it! The other elders are actually my former companion Elder Parker!!! Its super good to see him and he is happy as ever! He is a District leader out here and is tearing it up :) Its been gnarly! So we live in the middle story of a house and its probably one of the coolest things ever! Not gonna lie... ha ha I love the city, the vibes and everything, and its exactly what I imagined it would be like!!!!! Basically my first impression was.... WOW this is exactly as I imagined it to be hahaha!!!! because I just always have loved like New York and also cities, and its just exactly how it thought it'd be! We have cleaned it completely out, the place was disgusting but we have thrown out like 8 bags of garbage? more or less ha ha, its been really fun! 
 
My new companion... Absolute beast. ha ha I love him! Grandpa Prince!!! He is like a combo of Tanner Hinds and P Lunt... no joke ha ha like exactly the same as the 2 of them and its been probably the craziest/funnest thing ever! He's from Alberta, and he has 4 boys in the fam too ha ha crazy stuff! He was going to Weber State before the missh too! Crazy eh? I love it. IT's been really fun! Its been way sweet to have a companion on the same page as me, especially with trying to help all the other missionaries to improve, to be quite honest, last transfer I felt like I was alone with it, and now its just the biggest blessing ever!! There are 3 districts in the zone and our zone is basically all of Toronto. Its HUGE, and we have a lot of good things coming our way! Elder Prince and I are really excited and we are hoping that we can just have lots of energy to be able to help everyone else have it too! Iss da Bess!!

The back situation is pretty crappy. its been getting better though, so that's super good :) when i say crappy I mean, its just really lame that I have had to go to doctors and stuff and just spend so much time doing it you know? I hope that things will start getting better soon! I don't really know what more to say than that! The lady you spoke to is the biggest sweetheart ever!! Sister Rees :) ha ha I love her! We talked tons on the phone and then the other day I finally got to meet her in person! It was really funny! Shes been helping me so much, its great! NO COMPLAINTS!
 
This area is intense though!!!!!!! We went to this one area to go contact and to talk to people k... and I am used to seeing one person and done... we didn't stop talking to Spanish people for like an hour!!!! ha ha its sooooo AWESOMMEEEE:) I love it!

All is well here. The city is huge, the comp is great and my love for the work has completely grown! I am unfortunately out of time, but I love you all so much, I hope you all know that. Work hard and good things will come from it! God loves us. I testify of that. Be happy, even when life's hard, that's what it was made for. Good things always come after the trials. I promise.
I love you.
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment