Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday, July 15, 2013 "Just keep smiling!"

Those were some of the greatest pictures I have ever seen in all of my life ha ha! I laughed WAY hard when I saw Caden's after picture!! YIKESS!!! But the boys are all looking SOOO good!!! For reals... haha HUGE too!!! I cant even believe it. Its a stinkin Joke, that's for sure! The only bad thing about one of those pictures is that the Canadian flag is almost all the way colored in ha ha... BAD JOKE for sure!!! Yikes... Time is just creeping by SOO fast.. almost too fast if you ask me! 
This week was a pretty chill one for sure! I really enjoyed it! My companion and I are getting along SOOO well haha! He is a stud and a half! For reals.. I think he is going to be an Assistant to the President one of the these days! He just works like a horse. We are loving it so much! CRYIN REPENTANCE JUST CRYIN REPENTANCE hahah! 
This week we were able to help xxxxx (the man who was baptized like 2 weeks) be confirmed! It was pretty gnarly! I loved loved loved it! I was actually able to confirm him, and it was a very neat experience for sure! I felt the Spirit very strongly and it helped me truly understand the power of the priesthood! 
I'm not going to lie, the heat and humidity here are awful haha! Its SO blasted hard to be positive when you are drenched in sweat and dehydrated! Its pretty intense sometimes haha! But its still going really well. 
 
I gained one of the strongest testimonies of member missionary work this past week here in Barrie. There is this family here and they have a daughter who lives in Utah with her family... But she came back up here to visit this last week. We were going to pass by some of the members and we passed by them! It was pretty intense when she was like "Ive been thinking about some of the people I knew back when I lived here, and I really wanted you to pass by them. I don't remember their addresses but we'll go around and get them." So us her, and her dad went and drove around and found over 20 houses to pass by... Now... That NEVER happens... NEVER EVER. Maybe like one or two... but twenty???!! Honestly, It helped me understand that when people understand the importance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they are more willing to share that message with those who don't have it.
 
I have gained quite the testimony over the course of my mission on WHAT the Atonement is, HOW it effects us, and WHY it is important. Honestly, all of us are capable of receiving the Atonement, we all just need to go find it first. One of the most incredible things about the Atonement, is the more we understand it, the greater our witness of the Savior grows. The more that witness grows the more we want to, and actually desire to share it with those around us. There are so many people who pass life with struggles that could so easily be surpassed if they just found the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Atonement which it is centered on. I love the gospel, and the joy it brings to people. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't talk to me in specifics about how much time I have left... ha ha I need to focus and finish strong. I love you all so much, just keep smiling!

Forever and Always,
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment