Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday, July 8, 2013 "I am SO Good"

HEY THERE!!!
Sounds like you all are just having SUCH a good time!! Ha ha I was SUPER excited to see that all from you and those pictures were intense ha ha! Caden Looks FILTHYY!!! I LOVE IT!!! haha everyone in the district was like "MAN, he looks like you with long hair!!!" haha I laughed so hard! Caden, keep it up man! I will grow it out with you eventually buddy ;) Don't worry!
Man things here are SO awesome! SOOO GOODD!!! My comp is from Sandy UT! Went to Hillcrest haha! But he is super dope! Him and I get along sooo well! Its been SUPER fun! We are really excited for this month and everything in it... its going to be incredible!
Man, we had Mission Leadership Council the other day... Guess what.... Elder Prince only has ONE transfer left... can you believe that?? T


his is his last one... haha it was so sad.... I'll for sure see him once more, but still! TIME FLIES!
The Coolest thing about last month was the unity of the mission! We had the goal of baptizing 60 people in the month of June. It has NEVER been done in the mission before! and we worked SUPER hard and we exceeded the goal by 18! it was super super great! 78 baptisms in one month! Man, it was super great! The best part of it all was that our zone had to just baptize 6 and hasn't really averaged that out in a LONG time... we got 9!!!! Man!!! It was SUPER great!!! Its been one of the greatest things, just to feel the Spirit so strongly as we work and as we are more unified with what we are doing!
I love the work right now... HONESTLY SOOO MUCCHHH!!!! The coolest thing is just what we have been trying to change here in the area and in the zone! We are really focusing on TEACHING when you find and not just trying to get return appointments and then come back. The biggest focus is just TEACHING TEACHING AND TEACHING!!! its been sooo great, we teach like 100 lessons a day now haha, do they all count.. No but still its so much better than trying to be manipulative and try and get their phone number.. just teach, testify, get the spirit there and go to town!!! haha I LOVE It!
I just love the Spirit and being able to feel it more frequently in my life. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how it truly can change someone if they try to apply it. One great lesson that I have learned in life is that the Lord doesn't care about the past, as long as we are moving forward... Its the truth... He just wants us to be able to be happy and to overcome the crap in life that all of us have to face every once in a while. But above all, He is going to be there for us no matter what. My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ is stronger than it has ever been in my life. I cant express the way I feel, its just true happiness.. its not temporary. its reality.
I hope you all strive to be better and find ways to do so through setting goals and making plans.. it WORKS. I love you all. Forever and Always,
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment