Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, September 16, 2013 "ETTE"

HEY HEY!!
What types of activities do you do on p-day? Basketball, chair soccer, go to downtown, eat.. really nothing too crazy!!
How is the language going? SO good, I feel really good. I just want to express myself better, and have a bigger vocab
In your ward do you interpret? No, pure Spanish 
Tell me more about your companion. HE'S AWESOME 
Do you get along great with him? yes we do really WELL, except when I'm lame and bug him
What are his likes? Football and sports :) and acting like my little brother
What was your greatest moment this week? Probably... when we were able to help some of the members do missionary work and really focus on the missionary mindset! it was great!
CHASE AND JESSICA HAD A BABY???!!!
"We are going to write 5 things each day of what we are thankful for as a family" Do you want to know something funny?? ha ha this is a goal that I have and have been really working on for the past week now! It makes you really grateful for what you have and its just WAY great to have!
 
Well... like everything else in Toronto this is a quick email ha ha! Mom when were my grandparents baptized?? At what age? Who were the pioneer for our families??
 
Things are going really well! We had so much fun this last week, just really working hard and it went really quick because we went on 2 exchanges with other missionaries! It was so fun! One of the missionaries is named Elder Binford and I  have been serving near him for probably like 5 months now! Its been super great! It was a fun and fast week of training missionaries, getting Districts excited and just really doing the work of the Lord! We ended up in some GHETTO area haha so bad that we got the impression to skidaddle hahahah! soooo nuts! buts its been super fun!
 
Honestly... My favorite thing about my mission is just teaching people the restoration and promising them blessings about all of that... and when they act on those promises and they come true. I know that we are in the work of the LORD and its been SO fun! its probably the funnest thing I've ever done and I'm just... HAPPY... I have really no complaints right now... :) ETTE (Endure to the End)
Work hard. Be happy. This life is incredible :) don't waste it worrying :)
 
Loves forever and always,
 
Elder B Beyer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment